*** fcpfc monday tournament* live updates!!!***

I'm playing today representing Team Floppy NutsLooks like we're still missing 3 as of now
Looks like team Dumped by Spademan will not be involved in tonights tourny... We're protesting, by default.No ticky, no washy...
I'm in.... also in the Seat 2 Group 8 tourny.DSL has been acting up... hope I don't get disconnected.
i skipped that tourney to focus on the fcpfc.with no ticket for that, looks like i'll now miss both.sweetness
who is playing today? i'm on of the 9 players. my captian is SFKIDanyone watching? or playing ?we can have updates on this thread
What is our team name teneight?
Team FCP RulesTeam Pass the ShugahTeam on TiltMy $.02.

RanaeDawn aka Poker Floozie take s a HUGE pot off 108, when her set 99 vs his AA hits a set on a flop of KQ9 two clubs.

Looks like team Dumped by Spademan will not be involved in tonights tourny... We're protesting, by default.No ticky, no washy...
First they take away our ringer, then they blackbook us from the tournament. Looks like some people are scared...

Hoosier Alum takes out the first player when his KQ hits a flop of 910J. WKTSWAY had AA. Tough beat.

where is this tournament, if we want to watch? which tab? what's the name?
Tournaments, Scheduled, restricted.
Hoosier Alum takes out the first player when his KQ hits a flop of 910J. WKTSWAY had AA. Tough beat.
that's how my boy does itchecky, what should we name our team
that's how my boy does itchecky, what should we name our team
zing! i knew we'd take this thing down...as for the name, i'm not about being creative. i'm about beating the crap out of these punks who call themselves poker players. (sw, sort of. :-) )

wow it's amazing everyone thinks someone hitting a set vs your AA and going all in on the flop is getting outplayed. i put her on a strong hand, but not that strong..possibly AK.anyone who thinks getting outplayed by losing with AA vs a set (99) is clearly a donk. i had to make the call. it was only 700 more and i had a strong hand. i'm sure 99% of you would've called the all in raise for only 700 more. next.?reane...go get me my chicken pot pie. what a jopke