high stakes---gsn tonight!

I don't get GSNSatellite sucks
Maybe the satellite package you got sucks.I have Satellite, and I get GSN.
Can i come hangout with you in Shakopee?From driving to Canterbury soo much I've pretty much mastered the trip down to like 11 minutes, so I mean?!??
its on at 9:00 and 10:00 et
Anyone know why 9 and 10 this week? Last week it was only one hour at 9. Are there 2 new episodes tonight or is the second one a replay from last week?I know the one airing right now (9pm) is new.

Just watched it off of a torrent, great show. Daniel plays great - the overbet with kings when double checked to on the 467 rainbow board was nice, I'm suprised that Nasseri could get away from that with top pair top kicker (well that wasn't THAT hard of a laydown) - but Jerry Buss (with pocket 10s - an overpair!) didn't even think about calling. Both of them really should have considered it unless (and they seemed pretty sure) the KNEW that he had an overpair or a set. (There's absolutely no way he would have had a straight not only because he re-raised preflop but also because he would have bet much less) Not looking forward to the hands he talked about in his blog, I hate suckouts.... I see enough of them on me at the poker table, I don't want to see them when I go to relax and watch TV! :club: