***official: teneights departure from fcp****

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this should make a few of you orgasm just by readin the title. pathetic how most of you try and argue with me for no reason.see you when i'm on top looking over you. -teneight
Did you mean "from" fcp?I bet you $50 bucks you won't actually leave and never post here again.
this should make a few of you orgasm just by readin the title. pathetic how most of you try and argue with me for no reason.see you when i'm on top looking over you. -teneight
Did you mean "from" fcp?I bet you $50 bucks you won't actually leave and never post here again.
he wont pay :D seriously im sad that all my favorite posters are leavingdont go anywhere, k monkey?you either wang...i :club: wang
during my FCP "break", i had a lot of time to think. I'm a changed manteneight
Meh,Like he'll leave.
It was quoted for irony.
I knew that.I remember that post, I laughed then, I laugh now.I say again " Like he'll leave ".

you're dumber and more annoying than I could've ever imagined. Just stop.Seriously.You always talk about wanting to meet DN and whatnot. Do you really think he'd wanna meet you with the way you act? Yeah, me neither.

lock it up for sure, teneight, i hadn't decided who was in the right or who was in the wrong, i dont care even really... but your a DRAMA QUEEN... you cannot deny it... you make the smallest things into the biggest things, time and time again...try something in the new year: face to face conversation... or maybe even grow up...