daniel is for real

Kudos to the posters who opened our eyes to this weekend's showdowns between Daniel and internet players - eugeneel and icrapout. The end result? Two impressive wins - a $38,586 butt-smacking of eugneel, and another bust out of icrapout.And with the Borgata Winter Poker Open, and L.A. Poker Classic coming up in the next few weeks, adds a deserved burst of confidence to a player that hasn't been feeling that good about himself.Said one poker observer: "Very well done. I don't have a clue why Daniel gets criticized so much. He is one of the best all around poker players in the world with just about an unlimited amount of potential. Eugeneel made one mistake after another."Added another: "It's about time Daniel showed these kids who the real professional is. He works hard at his craft and really knows a lot about the game. I still think he's too full of himself, but his fundamental knowledge about poker is one of the keys reasons that going forward he's going to be a success."

I think Daniel is going to be so thrilled with your post, he's going to adopt you and teach you to become the best poker player in the world and then you and Daniel will cruise around picking up chicks and doing lines off their stomach and then you'll get Shana Hiatt pregnant and your birthday will be a national holiday and oh yeah shut up.

Said one poker observer: "Very well done. I don't have a clue why Daniel gets criticized so much. He is one of the best all around poker players in the world with just about an unlimited amount of potential. Eugeneel made one mistake after another."Added another: "It's about time Daniel showed these kids who the real professional is. He works hard at his craft and really knows a lot about the game. I still think he's too full of himself, but his fundamental knowledge about poker is one of the keys reasons that going forward he's going to be a success."
I don't really mind your post but these "quotes from annonymous sources" always make me laugh.It's like, I slept with a girl that I met at a club.One sex observer said: "Although I think he's in over his head, he performed really well and showed multiple skills. He really is on the rise again."Another onlooker said: "this could be the turn-around he needs to getting back out there after his recent break from dating, look for a future of lots of unprotected sex with a variety of women."I guess you just make me chuckle everytime you post this garbage