PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Rageur is BB with 5:heart:, 7:club:. MP2 posts a blind of $0.25. CO posts a blind of $0.35. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 (poster) checks, CO (poster) checks, 1 fold, SB completes, Rageur checks.Flop: (7.40 SB) 5:spade:, 5:club:, Q:spade: (7 players)SB checks, Rageur bets, SB calls, Rageur calls.Turn: (10.70 BB) 2:heart: (3 players)SB checks, Rageur bets, SB calls, Rageur calls.River: (22.70 BB) T:diamond: (3 players)SB checks, Rageur checks...?

Sorry to be nitpicky.... but you have trips, not a set. I and many others are extensively anal about that.I think a river check/call as much as 2 is prudent. It's entirely possible you're up against a better kicker, or a boat for that matter... but folding is worse.Usually in this kind of situation out of position, I'll lead the turn into the capper, and if he raises that I'll call down from there. I'll cap a lot more flopos than many will, but if I'm OOP and LEADING INTO a cap and STILL getting raised... at that point I've decided I don't need to be raising anymore.

overplayed it on the turn.good lead, maybe SB will fold his flush draw... but to no avail, just call the raise.c/c river.btw, you have Trips ..a "set" refers to whe you have PP and one shows up on flop.your hand is much weaker than a set.

Usually in this kind of situation out of position, I'll lead the turn into the capper, and if he raises that I'll call down from there.  I'll cap a lot more flopos than many will, but if I'm OOP and LEADING INTO a cap and STILL getting raised... at that point I've decided I don't need to be raising anymore.
YupMe too--cm