does anyone own any weiner dogs???

Come on!!!! I know more people out ther have weiner dogs. Stand up for your weinie.
You're a fucking weirdo.
Someone that would name themselves turd, Would have too be some kind of a pig. Do you roll in your sh!!t. What kind of person would call himself Turd???Do you lick men's Aholes???? Do you like women too Poop on you????Why are you called turd. Do you eat it???? Monkeyfatskinneyboy???
Come on!!!! I know more people out ther have weiner dogs. Stand up for your weinie.
You're a fucking weirdo.
Someone that would name themselves turd, Would have too be some kind of a pig. Do you roll in your sh!!t. What kind of person would call himself Turd???Do you lick men's Aholes???? Do you like women too Poop on you????Why are you called turd. Do you eat it???? Monkeyfatskinneyboy???
You really got worked up over that didn't you? I was joking at first, but now I really do think you're a fucking weirdo. You can go ahead and try to ban me if you like. I don't really care. You should probably start by sending a PM to one of the mods.
You're a fucking weirdo.
You really got worked up over that didn't you? I was joking at first, but now I really do think you're a fucking weirdo. You can go ahead and try to ban me if you like. I don't really care. You should probably start by sending a PM to one of the mods.
No. I would never try too get anyone banned. I am wrong. I owe you a sorry. I know you was just messing around. My fault.
You're a fucking weirdo.
No. I would never try too get anyone banned. I am wrong. I owe you a sorry. I know you was just messing around. My fault.
It's all good. I never meant to insult you or anything. Just making a little joke. I was actually thinking about getting a wiener dog for a pet because I have an apartment. Do they bark much?
You're a fucking weirdo.
It's all good. I never meant to insult you or anything. Just making a little joke. I was actually thinking about getting a wiener dog for a pet because I have an apartment. Do they bark much?
Do you have bears or werewolves around??? If you do, then you better get a weiner dog. That is all I have too say about that.
You're a fucking weirdo.
You are a something I would let my dogs eat out of the ground. You ever cuzz me again. I will report you too the mods. That seems too be the norm here. You are nothing but some piece of rotting flesh that I would scrape my boot off with. I have not cuzzed you. I have not run you down in anyway. Yet, You come here and attack me. Too me you are a Noob. I think you should be Banned.That is what you would do too me.I think it is time we take the fight too the whiney people, before they win.
you running for forum governer or something?
You're a fucking weirdo.
You are a something I would let my dogs eat out of the ground. You ever cuzz me again. I will report you too the mods. That seems too be the norm here. You are nothing but some piece of rotting flesh that I would scrape my boot off with. I have not cuzzed you. I have not run you down in anyway. Yet, You come here and attack me. Too me you are a Noob. I think you should be Banned.That is what you would do too me.I think it is time we take the fight too the whiney people, before they win.
you running for forum governer or something?
Only if you would vote for me. :club:

i used to have a weiner dog but he liked to fight goodyears... unfortunately he wasnt tougher than they were...