does anyone own any weiner dogs???

Do you mate them?
I dont mate with them, but they mated together a couple of times. Only had one pup live. The pup looked just like the father. I gave it too my daughter.

my cousin has a herd of doxen. :club: Four are long hair two are red and the other two are black and brown. There is also one shorthair and he also is brown and black. Then we have my uncles two, Gus is red and Mousy is black and brown, both long hair. Like I said a heard of doxen.

my cousin has a herd of doxen. :club: Four are long hair two are red and the other two are black and brown. There is also one shorthair and he also is brown and black. Then we have my uncles two, Gus is red and Mousy is black and brown, both long hair. Like I said a heard of doxen.
I have never had a long haired one. All of mine have been short haired weiners. I have had the male for 8 years and the female for 4 years. The female is really petite, and the male is big. I think that is why I have had only one pup. About 5 years ago he sired a litter of five pups with a bigger female, and all of them lived. None of the pups looked like him though.
Doxen?
Doxen?
It is the same word analogy as: Turd, Poop, (Shit), (Shithead), dump,
Doxen?
It is the same word analogy as: Turd, Poop, (censored), (censored), dump,
I think his point may have been that the name is spelled datchun or something like that...
Doxen?
I think his point may have been that the name is spelled datchun or something like that...
It's spelled "dachshund" but "doxen" shows up on Google so I stand semi-corrected.
Doxen?
It's spelled "dachshund" but "doxen" shows up on Google so I stand semi-corrected.
Ok, when I ask you if you like my weinie??? You will know I am talking about my Dachshund. Right???

In all seriousness though, I own Weiner Dogs all the time...I hold pieces of bacon at waist level and watch them tire themselves out trying to jump that high. Oh, you said own, not pwn.

In all seriousness though, I own Weiner Dogs all the time...I hold pieces of bacon at waist level and watch them tire themselves out trying to jump that high.  Oh, you said own, not pwn.
Have you ever seen a little dog eat soo much. I mean they are always hungry. Amazing. :club:

how about one of those little things going after a hawk? we had to run after her she is the most testy little dog I have ever seen. This bird could have carried her off seeing as she was about four or five months at the time and this was a rather big hawk.

how about one of those little things going after a hawk? we had to run after her she is the most testy little dog I have ever seen. This bird could have carried her off seeing as she was about four or five months at the time and this was a rather big hawk.
I know these dogs are fearless. Every bear I see around my property, I run them off. My dogs would kill them in a heartbeat. Poor bears. For the record, my dogs have not killed a bear.

Gus and Mousy attacked my uncles Durango the day he got it. That was hillarious watching these two little dogs going after a car whose miror is almost the same size as them. :club: They are either brave or crazy, am not sure yet.

Gus and Mousy attacked my uncles Durango the day he got it. That was hillarious watching these two little dogs going after a car whose miror is almost the same size as them. :club: They are either brave or crazy, am not sure yet.
They are defenders, and would give their lives too prove it. I have never seen such a loyal dog.
Come on!!!! I know more people out ther have weiner dogs. Stand up for your weinie.
You're a fucking weirdo.
You are a something I would let my dogs eat out of the ground. You ever cuzz me again. I will report you too the mods. That seems too be the norm here. You are nothing but some piece of rotting flesh that I would scrape my boot off with. I have not cuzzed you. I have not run you down in anyway. Yet, You come here and attack me. Too me you are a Noob. I think you should be Banned.That is what you would do too me.I think it is time we take the fight too the whiney people, before they win.
Come on!!!! I know more people out ther have weiner dogs. Stand up for your weinie.
You're a fucking weirdo.
You are a something I would let my dogs eat out of the ground. You ever cuzz me again. I will report you too the mods. That seems too be the norm here. You are nothing but some piece of rotting flesh that I would scrape my boot off with. I have not cuzzed you. I have not run you down in anyway. Yet, You come here and attack me. Too me you are a Noob. I think you should be Banned.That is what you would do too me.I think it is time we take the fight too the whiney people, before they win.
You take yourself too seriously.