1600 x 1200 screen resolution laptop.

Anybody have any recommendations of good value laptops that can support this resolution, im finding it really hard to find a laptop that can go this high, even the more expensive Sony Vaio ones.Many thanks

get the dell inspiron 9300 with the hi-res screen. i've had it for about 6 months now, and i absoluteley love it. you can get a pretty good price on it with a deal (dell is always running them..check www.gotapex.com), i got mine for about 1100 or so, which is a great value, IMO. the screen is beautiful and perfect for multi-tabling...mines currently on 1920x1200. also, another tip to keep the price down is to get the absolute minimum of ram that dell offers for it (256 i think), and then buy your own ram sticks on ebay and pop them in (that's all you have to do)...it should save you like 100$ over what dell would charge you for doing the same thing...just make sure you get DDR2

therock99, great link, thank you, ive been in the laptop 1600 x 1200 res market myself, this looks like a great deal, the stuff i was looking at before was like 1500 - 2000

i have a insprion 9300 as well and it is pretty sweet. There are all kinds of online coupons dell offers all the time. Usually they have one where if you spend over 1900 or 2000 you get 750 off, which is what I did. I got a 9300 for about 1950 and it only cost me like 1300 with taxes and crap. Great resolution and you can easily get 4 tables up without any overlap.

The Dell looks good but I would stay away from any of their laptops.The desktops are great but I've had 2 bad laptops from them and if you arn't in the USA getting them fixed or replaced is a huge problem.Rant over.