***++ the official nerdherd thread ++***

Haven't seen any action in this thread in a while. Where has everybody been?Haven't seen many of the usual posters in this thread posting at all lately. You guys dead?Im gonna drink tonight, by the way. And hopefull touch a boob.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit - I spend the majority of my time in The Hideout. I pass by here now and then.

Yeah I see that. I've never posted in there because I use the View Your Posts function all the time, and I've already got all the forum games clogging it up, if I posted in the Hideout Id never be able to use the function without getting pissed off.

Yeah I see that. I've never posted in there because I use the View Your Posts function all the time, and I've already got all the forum games clogging it up, if I posted in the Hideout Id never be able to use the function without getting pissed off.
Well, you're always welcome if you feel like stopping by.

Bumping this because its on page 6 and we don't have the view your posts option anymore. So Rhine and Ghost, where are you guys?

Bumping this because its on page 6 and we don't have the view your posts option anymore. So Rhine and Ghost, where are you guys?
Nice to see this thread back on the front page of OT :club:
  • 3 months later...

Can I be voted in?name: Ken age: 23sex: maleoccupation: computer tech/data entry location: michiganchildren: heck nomarital/relationship: for the past year or so

Yeah, I hadn't seen the new site till this morning. I'm still getting used to it. The only thing really missing is the view your posts option. The old one was way better.Oh, and go here:http://67897.rapidforum.com/
are you really the mic ruler?... the old schooler??couldnt help myself... I'm a n00b like that
  • 1 year later...