one more kinda interesting poker tracker question

i'm dyin over here, where do you want to be number-wise with all those acronyms anyway?how does is change from tourneys to cash games?oh yeah, and is there any way to auot rate tourny players? any help on any one of these would rock. thanks.edit:thanks very much. one last question. is there anyway on party to stake out tables/ get observer hand histories... it seems like if i observe a table they wont give me the hand history.

Most sites will save the hand history to your hard drive. All you need to do is tell it where to look. When you click the auto import under the file tab, it should say look for files here (and you tell it where to look). You have to download a history grabber for some sites (UB and someother one I don't play at.)

Most sites will save the hand history to your hard drive.  All you need to do is tell it where to look.  When you click the auto import under the file tab, it should say look for files here (and you tell it where to look).  You have to download  a history grabber for some sites (UB and someother one I don't play at.)
i was observing many tables, no the ones i was playing at. all tables you observe but don't sit at haver hand histories, i wanna get them at party.i checked my hard drive and requested them to send my them but they only had the ones i was playing NOT OBSERVING.any ideas?
Most sites will save the hand history to your hard drive.  All you need to do is tell it where to look.  When you click the auto import under the file tab, it should say look for files here (and you tell it where to look).  You have to download  a history grabber for some sites (UB and someother one I don't play at.)
i was observing many tables, no the ones i was playing at. all tables you observe but don't sit at haver hand histories, i wanna get them at party.i checked my hard drive and requested them to send my them but they only had the ones i was playing NOT OBSERVING.any ideas?
Isn't this mining, I recently read another post and understood that many sites are trying to block this? Maybe someone can go into detail..
Isn't this mining, I recently read another post and understood that many sites are trying to block this? Maybe someone can go into detail..
now i'm getting interested, let me know if i'd be breaking any poker laws, and i'd most likly stop. i'm going to sleep. i'll check back in the morning. i just wanty more hand on other potential players, i didn't think that was wrong. again, any ideas?
now i'm getting interested, let me know if i'd be breaking any poker laws, and i'd most likly stop. i'm going to sleep. i'll check back in the morning. i just wanty more hand on other potential players, i didn't think that was wrong. again, any ideas?
I am confused too.. I am trying to find the post.. Anyone have any insight? Thanks

Site you CAN get observed hands from... Party and sites on the Party network (Empire, etc) Prima/Ladbrokes Full Tilt Pacific (need the HandGrabber program) UB (need to use UltimateHistory or GameTime+ or Poker Ace HUD)

party's beta is no longer allowing mining. for those of us who still have the old one, mining hands (putting observed hands into PT) is still allowed. as per a previous post, there is nothing in Party's terms and conditions disallowing mining.i'm not at home, so i can't go check all my options to tell you how to mine. but it should not be particularly difficultt to figure out if i remember correctly. in PT there are some options about Observed Hands. mess with those a bit and see what you can do.daniel

party's beta is no longer allowing mining. for those of us who still have the old one, mining hands (putting observed hands into PT) is still allowed. as per a previous post, there is nothing in Party's terms and conditions disallowing mining.i'm not at home, so i can't go check all my options to tell you how to mine. but it should not be particularly difficultt to figure out if i remember correctly. in PT there are some options about Observed Hands. mess with those a bit and see what you can do.daniel
detailed instructions: in the auto import from party window (the one you open to import hands you have played) there is a tab that says observed hands. click on that, enable import of observed hands, and presto! you're importing observed HHs.