poker tracker player notes

I was a marginal winning player before I got pt and it has really helped me out. Whenever I have a tough choice to make, the information that it gives me is awesome and makes it so much easier on me. Anyone who says that it is not worth it just doesn't know how to harness its power. And anyone who doesn't have it, you don't know what you are missing. You can earn it while you play online for free. PM for details...

I was a marginal winning player before I got pt and it has really helped me out. Whenever I have a tough choice to make, the information that it gives me is awesome and makes it so much easier on me. Anyone who says that it is not worth it just doesn't know how to harness its power. And anyone who doesn't have it, you don't know what you are missing. You can earn it while you play online for free. PM for details...
Is it legal? my buddy got an emai lfrom prty saying they would ban him if they found him using poker prophecy. what is the differnce? i'm not getting banned and having my br seized over it...
Is it legal? my buddy got an emai lfrom prty saying they would ban him if they found him using poker prophecy. what is the differnce? i'm not getting banned and having my br seized over it...
poker prophecy is much much different, Poker tracker only uses hand histories that are supplied by party poker. If you can remember every hand you have played against every player than you don't need it, poker tracker is just for those people that can't. Poker prophecy was a scam website.
Some programs are not legal because of some of the information they give. All poker tracker does is take the hand history and analyze it. I'm not exactly sure what prophecy does that is not fair. You will not get banned from party for using pt. Basically, pt helps take notes for you and analyzes the play. I can pull on the fly how often someone puts money in the pot, how aggressive they are, how often they steal, how they play each round, etc. Try it for free and see how you like it (you get 1000 hands free) and then let me know and I'll feel you in on how to get it for free.
Some programs are not legal because of some of the information they give. All poker tracker does is take the hand history and analyze it. I'm not exactly sure what prophecy does that is not fair. You will not get banned from party for using pt. Basically, pt helps take notes for you and analyzes the play. I can pull on the fly how often someone puts money in the pot, how aggressive they are, how often they steal, how they play each round, etc. Try it for free and see how you like it (you get 1000 hands free) and then let me know and I'll feel you in on how to get it for free.
the over lay on the party skin was the problem with prophecy, tracker appears to have the same thing. yes?
also, shinychicken,can i get pt free through party if i already have an account? that's the only place i've been playing recently.
Not through party, but you can try another site to get it for free. The affliate site that I use gives you a gift and a good bonus for trying out a new room. Easy requirements for each and well worth it. Then all you'll need to get is a license for pokerace hud. It lays over the table and allows you access the players stats at a click of a button. PT is 100% legal and they have a list of sites that pt is compatible with on their website.