set o' kings no good?

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Rageur is MP1 with K:spade:, K:heart:. 2 folds.Flop: (5.40 SB) 8:spade:, J:heart:, K:diamond: (2 players)Rageur bets, CO calls.Turn: (5.70 BB) T:heart: (2 players)Rageur bets, CO calls.River: (11.70 BB) 2:club: (2 players)Rageur bets.....?Identical situation 15 hands previous......the villain turned over AQ then. AGAIN!!?

uggg oh boy...I see the makings of another SLAP.don't play scared.
Ouch. I know I let the previous (identical) scenario affect me. I was afraid of the AQ again, and shouldn't have been, though it is what he held after all. :cry:

by SLAP..hopefully u know I mean SemiLoose-Aggreessive-Passive...I find myself wussing out on rivers, as if, bet/raising will cost me the pot. Like, I was greedy so Party gave it to the other guy. Remember, you win more pots with aggression, not passiveness. Maybe I'm the only one that gets that sense that I'm slowing down to not be greedy, and that will "save the pot for me".. not literally, yet, kinda feels that way.carry on.

by SLAP..hopefully u know I mean SemiLoose-Aggreessive-Passive...
Yeah, I 'm at least not that far behind. :wink: That's why I was mentioning the 'I know I shoulda, but was scared stuff'..
Maybe I'm the only one that gets that sense that I'm slowing down to not be greedy, and that will "save  the pot for me".. not literally, yet, kinda feels that way.
No, I 'm with ya. And thanks, I've been helped by these critiques. Thanks everyone.
OP already said "identical situation" before and villain had gutshot. So it is possible. Still, stick 3 in there.
I thought that was poetic license :club: . How often do you get identical hands 15 apart?BTW, I'm sure it doesn't need to be said, but buddy list the moron.