Hey guys, I’m looking for a good site to play NLHE on at the $25 limit. I am looking for two main criteria:Loose, fishy players and a good first time deposit bonus (Preferably 100%).Now the quality (or rather, lack of) of the players is priority number one for me. The looser and dumber the better. I am on party poker right now clearing a bonus, but I can’t help but wonder if there is any better sites out there to be playing at this limit.I have heard some good things about BoDog. Can anyone reiterate? (Multi-tabling isn’t important for me right now, so I don’t care about the fact that their tables are locked)Feel free to add anything you think I should know. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I’m looking for a good site to play NLHE on at the $25 limit. I am looking for two main criteria:Loose, fishy players and a good first time deposit bonus (Preferably 100%).Now the quality (or rather, lack of) of the players is priority number one for me. The looser and dumber the better. I am on party poker right now clearing a bonus, but I can’t help but wonder if there is any better sites out there to be playing at this limit.I have heard some good things about BoDog. Can anyone reiterate? (Multi-tabling isn’t important for me right now, so I don’t care about the fact that their tables are locked)Feel free to add anything you think I should know. Thanks in advance.
Party's probably not a bad choice. I've played seriously only on ultimate bet. And they do have a 100% sign up bonus now. But I'm told that the players are tough. So nevermind!Sun poker (formerly Carribean Sun) is (relatively) fishy during my daytime (GMT-5) because its primarily a European network.My wife plays on .10/.10 PL on FCP (pokerroom), and she says it's pretty loose. That seems like an obvious choice on this forum.So apart from that useless information, get a rakeback deal if you move sites. Try rakebacks.com or somewhere similar. (I have no affiliation except as a constomer.)