kidpoker vs me me me me 500-1k now on fcp

Texas Hold'em $500-$1000 (Real Money), #24,429,162Table KidPoker's HE, 21 Jan 2006 2:56 AM ETSeat 3: KidPoker ($51,492 in chips)Seat 6: ME ME ME ME ($45,661.50 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSME ME ME ME posts blind ($250), KidPoker posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOPME ME ME ME bets $750, KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME calls $500.FLOP [board cards JC,5C,AC ]KidPoker bets $500, ME ME ME ME calls $500.TURN [board cards JC,5C,AC,9S ]KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME bets $2,000, KidPoker bets $2,000, ME ME ME ME calls $1,000.RIVER [board cards JC,5C,AC,9S,AS ]KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME calls $1,000.SHOWDOWNKidPoker shows [ JH,AD ]ME ME ME ME mucks cards [ 7C,KH ]KidPoker wins $11,999.SUMMARYDealer: ME ME ME MEPot: $12,000, (including rake: $1)KidPoker, bets $6,000, collects $11,999, net $5,999ME ME ME ME, loses $6,000what...the...fuck....river call?

Let's please not make a mistake. Daniel has not had tournament success lately, but he can play. He plays better than almost every online player. He's not running good and from what I can tell, he's not playing great either, but he can still play. He's a top pro player. So please. relax. I'm not surprised he's taking some internet donkey tonight. Again, as far as I''m concerned it's a 5 year project.

Texas Hold'em $500-$1000 (Real Money),  #24,429,162Table KidPoker's HE, 21 Jan 2006 2:56 AM ETSeat 3: KidPoker ($51,492 in chips)Seat 6: ME ME ME ME ($45,661.50 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSME ME ME ME posts blind ($250), KidPoker posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOPME ME ME ME bets $750, KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME calls $500.FLOP [board cards JC,5C,AC ]KidPoker bets $500, ME ME ME ME calls $500.TURN [board cards JC,5C,AC,9S ]KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME bets $2,000, KidPoker bets $2,000, ME ME ME ME calls $1,000.RIVER [board cards JC,5C,AC,9S,AS ]KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME calls $1,000.SHOWDOWNKidPoker shows [ JH,AD ]ME ME ME ME mucks cards [ 7C,KH ]KidPoker wins $11,999.SUMMARYDealer: ME ME ME MEPot: $12,000, (including rake: $1)KidPoker, bets $6,000, collects $11,999, net $5,999ME ME ME ME, loses $6,000what...the...fuck....river call?
Dude, you are not serious I hope. Easy call. You make this call every time.Not sure why exactly he got to the river, should have folded the flop in my opinion, but the river call is a no brainer. At any limit.
Texas Hold'em $500-$1000 (Real Money),  #24,429,162Table KidPoker's HE, 21 Jan 2006 2:56 AM ETSeat 3: KidPoker ($51,492 in chips)Seat 6: ME ME ME ME ($45,661.50 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSME ME ME ME posts blind ($250), KidPoker posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOPME ME ME ME bets $750, KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME calls $500.FLOP [board cards JC,5C,AC ]KidPoker bets $500, ME ME ME ME calls $500.TURN [board cards JC,5C,AC,9S ]KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME bets $2,000, KidPoker bets $2,000, ME ME ME ME calls $1,000.RIVER [board cards JC,5C,AC,9S,AS ]KidPoker bets $1,000, ME ME ME ME calls $1,000.SHOWDOWNKidPoker shows [ JH,AD ]ME ME ME ME mucks cards [ 7C,KH ]KidPoker wins $11,999.SUMMARYDealer: ME ME ME MEPot: $12,000, (including rake: $1)KidPoker, bets $6,000, collects $11,999, net $5,999ME ME ME ME, loses $6,000what...the...fuck....river call?
Dude, you are not serious I hope. Easy call. You make this call every time.Not sure why exactly he got to the river, should have folded the flop in my opinion, but the river call is a no brainer. At any limit.
Tend to agree.."Nut no pair"
Sorry if I'm being pedantic, but isn't KQ "nut no pair"?
Yup.Edit; I was more referencing the fact that K high was likely good--or it wasn't. Heh. Not that K7 was literally the nut no pair. Feel free to be pedantic all ya want--I am all the time. Keeps me accountable. :club:
Yup.
And ppl reckon it's a call on the river here because it's 1k to win 12k odd? Interesting; I wouldn't have thought that was the case. (I know practically nothing about limit headsup, at any stakes)
And ppl reckon it's a call on the river here because it's 1k to win 12k odd?  Interesting; I wouldn't have thought that was the case. (I know practically nothing about limit headsup, at any stakes)
Right, 12:1, you've invested all of that money(instead of dumping it on the flop), and if DN was just 'making a move' or bluffing, K high was likely good.
And ppl reckon it's a call on the river here because it's 1k to win 12k odd?  Interesting; I wouldn't have thought that was the case. (I know practically nothing about limit headsup, at any stakes)
Right, 12:1, you've invested all of that money(instead of dumping it on the flop), and if DN was just 'making a move' or bluffing, K high was likely good.
I can't figure out the mindset of this guy, ME, and the way he played this hand. If he put DN on AJ (with no club....a ridiculous read I guess but anyway) then the call on the flop appears to me to be mathematically correct. Edit: just noticed the ace came on the flop and not on the turn as I thought :oops:I guess he can't have read him that well because he then tried to bluff on the next street. That I guess I understand, but why does he call the end bet on the turn?! So he can bluff the river? Or to catch a club?! I know nobody is advocating his play to the river, just saying his play there is correct. Just wondering what ppl think.
I can't figure out the mindset of this guy, ME, and the way he played this hand. If he put DN on AJ (with no club....a ridiculous read I guess but anyway) then the call on the flop appears to me to be mathematically correct. Edit: just noticed the ace came on the flop and not on the turn as I thought :oops:I guess he can't have read him that well because he then tried to bluff on the next street. That I guess I understand, but why does he call the end bet on the turn?! So he can bluff the river? Or to catch a club?! I know nobody is advocating his play to the river, just saying his play there is correct. Just wondering what ppl think.
A lot of it stems from the fact that, if DN doesn't have a big hand like he's got, he lays it down.. you know? And he's seen DN bluff from time to time against Dream Clown. The river call's not bad. But, he should've gotten rid of it on the flop.
A lot of it stems from the fact that, if DN doesn't have a big hand like he's got, he lays it down.. you know? And he's seen DN bluff from time to time against Dream Clown. The river call's not bad. But, he should've gotten rid of it on the flop.
He's hoping that that DN is bluffing, and even if he caught a small part of the flop he'll lay it down because it's quite a dangerous board? Ok, ty.
He's hoping that DN is bluffing, and even if he caught a small part of the flop he'll lay it down because it's quite a dangerous board? Ok, ty.
But, I'd think, and I'm no LHE expert by any means, that he should've pumped the flop to try and buy a free turn card, but, that's just me.
That would be the standard play in my book, try to get the free card on the turn. Especially if you only have to contend with one player.Plus it gets an extra bet out of them on the flop. If he comes over the top again, you could actually see him laying it down on the flop, unless he has a read and knows he's weaker than he's portraying.

my game theory teacher uses the word pedantic a lot...and think about it...if dn had a pocket pair like 10s or what not...he just got counterfeited on the river...i think its a pretty easy river call

my game theory teacher uses the word pedantic a lot...and think about it...if dn had a pocket pair like 10s or what not...he just got counterfeited on the river...i think its a pretty easy river call
how would 10s or what not get counterfeited?RIVER [board cards JC,5C,AC,9S,AS ]