girls are evil

No never actually believed in Santa Claus. But do believe in Leprachauns and Fairies though. Go ahead and laugh all you want at me but at least I was brought up properly. Besides I just have very high standards and men who think they can buy you are very low on my list. But what else would you expect from a poet?
Wow, that is profound. I do not know what too say now.I guess, good post.
No never actually believed in Santa Claus. But do believe in Leprachauns and Fairies though. Go ahead and laugh all you want at me but at least I was brought up properly. Besides I just have very high standards and men who think they can buy you are very low on my list.  But what else would you expect from a poet?
your an idiot, eveyone knows leprachauns are extinct, ****ing idiot

I'm an Irish lass, what do you expect? I grew up with a lot of the Irish stories being told to me as a little girl. Besides just because you can not see something does not mean it does not exist. And to tell you the truth Leprechauns are easier to believe in than santa claus, I mean who is going to go down every chimmney in the world all in one night and stay clean? LOL

I'm an Irish lass, what do you expect? I grew up with a lot of the Irish stories being told to me as a little girl. Besides just because you can not see something does not mean it does not exist. And to tell you the truth Leprechauns are easier to believe in than santa claus, I mean who is going to go down every chimmney in the world all in one night and stay clean? LOL
Everyone knows Santa is a dirty old man who loves hookers
:club: just shatter all those poor little kids dreams. I am so gonna find it hard to keep a straight face come Christmas when all the santas are out. Just thought of something. must write this one down I was in the bar playing pool that night, When santa came in and decided on me he would hit. Did he ever get the shock of his life when I said, " See here I ain't nobodys present, get the picture bud."
Everyone knows Santa is a dirty old man who loves hookers
What????? Man you need too get a life. :club:

I know I need to get a life,I am just too content to go and do so though. Oh well life is always a new trip so might as well just sit back and enjoy the journey. :club: Besides if I suddenly changed people around here might have a hard time dealing with it.