girls are evil

Proof. I love Stumble.girls-are-evil.jpg
Dear Dirtydutch, Oh my god, I loved that joke!! Well...maybe it's not really a joke..but whatever, I loved it anyways. So creative..and refreshingly original. Man..keep more of that "fresh" comedy coming my way. Signed, 1993.

Dear KowboyKooptard,After reading your post, I came to this conclusion. It's good to know that they allow mentally handicapped people to use the internet, certainly cuts down on the amount of time they put objects in their ass, thus cutting down on anal reconstructive surgery.Sincerely,Captain Obvious

Dear KowboyKooptard,After reading your post, I came to this conclusion. It's good to know that they allow mentally handicapped people to use the internet, certainly cuts down on the amount of time they put objects in their ass, thus cutting down on anal reconstructive surgery.Sincerely,Captain Obvious
Actually, I can post on this internet forum AND put multiple objects in my ass at the same time. SO EAT THAT NANCY-BOY!!!
Actually, I can post on this internet forum AND put multiple objects in my ass at the same time. SO EAT THAT NANCY-BOY!!!
But can you post on this internet forum with your head up your ass? Oh, wait...the answer to that is obvious...
Dear Dirtydutch, Oh my god, I loved that joke!! Well...maybe it's not really a joke..but whatever, I loved it anyways. So creative..and refreshingly original. Man..keep more of that "fresh" comedy coming my way. Signed, 1993.
My only defense is that in 93, I was, like, 7, I hadn't seen this until two minutes before I posted this.
My only defense is that in 93, I was, like, 7, I hadn't seen this until two minutes before I posted this.
I forgive you.

Okay if money is the root of all evil and girls require money and are therefor evil. Now what do you say to the fact that not all girls require money which would make said for statement false?

Okay if money is the root of all evil and girls require money and are therefor evil. Now what do you say to the fact that not all girls require money which would make said for statement false?
All girls require money. I DARE you to take a girl on a first date and make her pay for herself. You won't be getting any that night...that's for sure.
All girls require money. I DARE you to take a girl on a first date and make her pay for herself. You won't be getting any that night...that's for sure.
I think she's heterosexual Koop
I think she's heterosexual Koop
My dare was to everyone/anyone in general who thinks that..not just her.

No money just does not matter to me. Could care less if you had a million dollars or only two pennies to your name. It is what is in your heart that matters most. The last man I dated thought he should pay for everything, which by the way I hated.

No money just does not matter to me. Could care less if you had a million dollars or only two pennies to your name. It is what is in your heart that matters most. The last man I dated thought he should pay for everything, which by the way I hated.
There needs to be more of your kind in this world.Do you have access to any sort of cloning technology?
So... whatsha doin tonight?
Do you still believe in Santa Clause????

No never actually believed in Santa Claus. But do believe in Leprachauns and Fairies though. Go ahead and laugh all you want at me but at least I was brought up properly. Besides I just have very high standards and men who think they can buy you are very low on my list. But what else would you expect from a poet?