2 important questions fcp support has yet to clarify

Greetings everyone,Almost 2 weeks ago now I e-mailed FCP support asking for clarification on these 2 things (first being more important than the second), but still no reply... even after a follow up e-mail 4 or 5 days ago...I'm hoping if I post here, there may be more of an inclination to deliver an official answer.1] Its mentioned that the eventual winner of this protege contest will be staked for four 10k events, it seems obvious that whatever we may actually win at one or more of these events is ours to keep.. but when I first asked this question, i was told something to the effect of 'until further notice, this will be the case', which took me a bit off-guard.. 'until further notice'?!.. Respectfully, may I have someone from FCP, for the record, state clearly just how it will work, once & for all? [btw, while you're at it, whoever you are, would you mind clarifying how being staked for side games actually works with respect to winnings? i have no idea..]2] There are numerous opportunities to qualify for a seat to the final 10, i'm just wondering what happens if *leading up to one of the final 10 seats*, for a 'semi-final qualifier', we manage to win more than oneof those seats? (so out of the 36 spots for seat 6, for example, what happens if we win 2 or 3?)Thanks!

Greetings everyone,Almost 2 weeks ago now I e-mailed FCP support asking for clarification on these 2 things (first being more important than the second), but still no reply... even after a follow up e-mail 4 or 5 days ago...I'm hoping if I post here, there may be more of an inclination to deliver an official answer.1] Its mentioned that the eventual winner of this protege contest will be staked for four 10k events, it seems obvious that whatever we may actually win at one or more of these events is ours to keep.. but when I first asked this question, i was told something to the effect of 'until further notice, this will be the case', which took me a bit off-guard.. 'until further notice'?!.. Respectfully, may I have someone from FCP, for the record, state clearly just how it will work, once & for all? [btw, while you're at it, whoever you are, would you mind clarifying how being staked for side games actually works with respect to winnings? i have no idea..]2] There are numerous opportunities to qualify for a seat to the final 10, i'm just wondering what happens if *leading up to one of the final 10 seats*, for a 'semi-final qualifier', we manage to win more than oneof those seats? (so out of the 36 spots for seat 6, for example, what happens if we win 2 or 3?)Thanks!
Hi Mr H, I'm not sure where you e-mailed but any questions of this nature are best sent to info@fullcontactpoker.com as this account is one monitored by the management team of FCP.If you've been entered in a tournament by FCP as a result of the Protege contest the money is of course yours to keep if you cash in that tournament. As for being staked in a cash game that will be a decision made by Daniel after he has interacted with you and if he feels that you have a good chance in the cash game in question. Every staking deal is different depending on the circumstances but one common thing is that when you're staked your own money is not at risk but you also won't get all the money that you win.If somebody wins more than one entry in one of the semi-final tournaments they will only be able to play one seat obviously but they can't transfer their extra entry to anybody else. In your example if you won 2 entries to the seat 6 semi final then only 35 would be entered in the semi final.Good Luck
Hi Mr H, I'm not sure where you e-mailed but any questions of this nature are best sent to info@fullcontactpoker.com as this account is one monitored by the management team of FCP.If you've been entered in a tournament by FCP as a result of the Protege contest the money is of course yours to keep if you cash in that tournament.As for being staked in a cash game that will be a decision made by Daniel after he has interacted with you and if he feels that you have a good chance in the cash game in question. Every staking deal is different depending on the circumstances but one common thing is that when you're staked your own money is not at risk but you also won't get all the money that you win.If somebody wins more than one entry in one of the semi-final tournaments they will only be able to play one seat obviously but they can't transfer their extra entry to anybody else. In your example if you won 2 entries to the seat 6 semi final then only 35 would be entered in the semi final.Good Luck
Thank you! That was very helpful.