movie quote game

is the guy who's not thirsty about to kill someone?
Well, hes not happy. And hes with his posse. And none of them are happy either.
is it boondock saints or a tarantino movie?
way off... extremely cold.. ill let you know when youre getting warm
any other good quotes from that movie its not much to go by
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the guy who's not thirsty about to kill someone?
Well, hes not happy. And hes with his posse. And none of them are happy either.
is it boondock saints or a tarantino movie?
way off... extremely cold.. ill let you know when youre getting warm
any other good quotes from that movie its not much to go by
Sure. Original Quote (again)"Bars closed""We're not, heh-heh, thirsty."another quote.... Person 1 - "I oughta kill you right now." Person 2 - "Not a very private place for a murder. "

i think i got it if i did how bout the presley quote i messed up on aboveits raiders of the lost ark right the Nazi who has the symbol burned into his fist and has the scary portable hangerPerson 1: Which do you prefer, Sinatra or Mathis? Person 2: I prefer Presley

its raiders of the lost ark right the Nazi who has the symbol burned into his fist and has the scary portable hanger
correct sir. and the second one was between Dr. Jones and his arch rival, Bellach.. I have no clue about your quote though.. someone will get it im sure.P.S. I love when the scary portable hanger guy's face melts off at the end when they open the ark. I was terrified of that final scene as a small child but I watched it repeatedly anyways. I was also fascinated with Star Wars and I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.

Raiders was one of the coolest movie experiences for me I was like 15 and I knew nothing about it and had never seen anything like itit's a perfect movie you can't give it a bad reviewHarrison ford is about as manly as it gets in that even with his fear of snakes I was surprised Karen Allen faded away I thought you was one of the most credible tough women ever in a movieLove the Citizen Kane Homage at the end tooand its funny in the 3rd one where they see the hyroglyphics and Harrison ford says it's the ark of the covenent and alison doody says "Are you sure" and he rolls his eyes and says yes.

Raiders was one of the coolest movie experiences for me I was like 15 and I knew nothing about it and had never seen anything like itit's a perfect movie you can't give it a bad reviewHarrison ford is about as manly as it gets in that even with his fear of snakes I was surprised Karen Allen faded away I thought you was one of the most credible tough women ever in a movieLove the Citizen Kane Homage at the end tooand its funny in the 3rd one where they see the hyroglyphics and Harrison ford says it's the ark of the covenent and alison doody says "Are you sure" and he rolls his eyes and says "pretty sure."
FYP :wink: Raiders is an awesome movie. BTW, did you know that the movie title was officially changed to Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark after the sequels came out?
Raiders was one of the coolest movie experiences for me I was like 15 and I knew nothing about it and had never seen anything like itit's a perfect movie you can't give it a bad reviewHarrison ford is about as manly as it gets in that even with his fear of snakes I was surprised Karen Allen faded away I thought you was one of the most credible tough women ever in a movieLove the Citizen Kane Homage at the end tooand its funny in the 3rd one where they see the hyroglyphics and Harrison ford says it's the ark of the covenent and alison doody says "Are you sure" and he rolls his eyes and says yes.
Yes, Raiders was a flawless movie. It set the standard for all action/adventure movies to follow yet not one over the next two decades could even compare IMHO.Karen Allen was a tough broad. I love when she smacks the terrorist with the frying pan from behind that doorway. Makes me chuckle every time I watch that scene.My fav. seen in that movie has to be the fight against the jucied up Nazi with no shirt on underneath the fighter plane with the propellers creeping up ready to make mince meat of them both. Name me one fight scene in an 80's movie cooler than that one and Ill give you a cookie.

yeah I hate lucas messing with his old movies like thatat least he retitles his movies thoughI hate stuff like spiderman 3 - they think we're too stupid to know its the next spiderman movie if they call it Revenge of the Goblin or something

is it 3000 miles to graceland?
No, I gave a hint above you...
Sir, that is no hint. Its the same as saying, "the backstreet boys best song" or "Al Roker's least favorite food"
is it 3000 miles to graceland?
No, I gave a hint above you...
Sir, that is no hint. Its the same as saying, "the backstreet boys best song" or "Al Roker's least favorite food"
That's not true, this movie was an Oscar winner (or maybe it was just a nominee, but still)...
"There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven."
I'm probably dead wrong, but the Godfather?
That's what I was thinking, but I don't really know.
"There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven."
No, I almost put "it's not Godfather" in the original post because it sounds like it could be, especially with the "Michael" in there.
No, I almost put "it's not Godfather" in the original post because it sounds like it could be, especially with the "Michael" in there.
I know... Road to Perdition.. in a conversation between Paul Newman and Tom Hanks