movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, ol' timer. Let me know you're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it. "
cool hand luke
"Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, ol' timer. Let me know you're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it. "
cool hand luke
:doh: Another great movie."Sometimes nothin's a real cool hand."
how about What was I supposed to do - call him for cheating better than me, in front of the others?
I know that one, but Im not sure, Cincinati Kid?
how about What was I supposed to do - call him for cheating better than me, in front of the others?
I know that one, but Im not sure, Cincinati Kid?
The Sting....great F'n movie
The Sting! One of my all-time favorites.
Never seen it, but I just added it to my netflix queue...which is now 55 movies long... :club:
you won't be dissapointed. It's not really a poker movie but it does have a poker scene that's sweet.

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game"

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six censored," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game"
Young Guns, either I or II...not sure...
"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six censored," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game"
Young Guns, either I or II...not sure...
Second oneOne of my favorite quotes too

There's the television. It's all right there - all right there. Look, listen, kneel, pray. Commercials! We're not productive anymore. We don't make things anymore. It's all automated. What are we *for* then? We're consumers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a good citizen. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you? What? Mentally *ill*. Fact, Jim, fact - if you don't buy things - toilet paper, new cars, computerized yo-yos, electrically-operated sexual devices, servo systems with brain-implanted headphones, screwdrivers with miniature built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers...

There's the television. It's all right there - all right there. Look, listen, kneel, pray. Commercials! We're not productive anymore. We don't make things anymore. It's all automated. What are we *for* then? We're consumers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a good citizen. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you? What? Mentally *ill*. Fact, Jim, fact - if you don't buy things - toilet paper, new cars, computerized yo-yos, electrically-operated sexual devices, servo systems with brain-implanted headphones, screwdrivers with miniature built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers...
That HAS to be Brad Pitt's nutso character in Twelve Monkeys
The Sting! One of my all-time favorites.
Never seen it, but I just added it to my netflix queue...which is now 55 movies long... :club:
you won't be dissapointed. It's not really a poker movie but it does have a poker scene that's sweet.
It's a fantastic movie, Redford and Newman at their absolute best.
wait your turn ghostface :naughty:
I pretty much Fk'd the order of rotation right from the get-go. Apologies people! Now, the correct order is, whoever answers the question spits out a quote?
Yes, whoever answers gets to go next, same as the original Movie game.