movie quote game

"It smells like moldy ass is what it smells like in here!""Wait a minute, come to think of it, I did leave some ass in the back." "You did!""I did, about a week a ago. I did, it's the ass! It must be the ass!"
Thats the "Sweetest Thing"And I'm going to admit I cheated. A girl who sits next to me at work was over at my desk and I was showing her the thread and she got it right. She insisted that I post her response. Thanks Meagan.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You punch in at 8:30 every morning, except you punch in at 7:30 following a business holiday, unless it's a Monday, then you punch in at 8 o'clock. Punch in late and they dock you. Incoming articles get a voucher, outgoing articles provide a voucher. Move any article without a voucher and they dock you. Letter size a green voucher, oversize a yellow voucher, parcel size a maroon voucher. Wrong color voucher and they dock you! 6787049A/6. That is your employee number. It will not be repeated! Without your employee number you cannot get your paycheck. Inter-office mail is code 37, intra-office mail 37-3, outside mail is 3-37. Code it wrong and they dock you! This has been your orientation. Is there anything you do not understand, is there anything you understand only partially? If you have not been fully oriented, you must file a complaint with personnel. File a faulty complaint and they dock you! [spoken at about 160 words per minute]
that was my early opinion of parker and stone too that they were just being dirty and hitting easy marks but the more i've seen of their work the more impressed by their talent and world view
I think some of the stuff they do on South Park is really smart. I especially liked the kindergarten class president election with Mr. Garrison right after the whole Bush/Gore fiasco. That was hilarious.
You punch in at 8:30 every morning, except you punch in at 7:30 following a business holiday, unless it's a Monday, then you punch in at 8 o'clock. Punch in late and they dock you. Incoming articles get a voucher, outgoing articles provide a voucher. Move any article without a voucher and they dock you. Letter size a green voucher, oversize a yellow voucher, parcel size a maroon voucher. Wrong color voucher and they dock you! 6787049A/6. That is your employee number. It will not be repeated! Without your employee number you cannot get your paycheck. Inter-office mail is code 37, intra-office mail 37-3, outside mail is 3-37. Code it wrong and they dock you! This has been your orientation. Is there anything you do not understand, is there anything you understand only partially? If you have not been fully oriented, you must file a complaint with personnel. File a faulty complaint and they dock you! [spoken at about 160 words per minute]
best filmed suicide everi cheated though so i won't say
Clockwatchers?
Person 1: My God, you're animals. How can you discuss his stock when the man has just leapt 45 floors? Person 2: 44. Person 3: Not counting the mezzanine. Same movie... in reference to the suicide :club:
Person 1: My God, you're animals. How can you discuss his stock when the man has just leapt 45 floors? Person 2: 44. Person 3: Not counting the mezzanine. Same movie... in reference to the suicide :club:
I must not have seen this movie...
I must not have seen this movie...
It's "The Hudsucker Proxy" starring Tim Robbins and Paul Newman... I suggest you see it! A hidden gem for sure.
I'll put it on the list, the ol' queue has grown since this thread started... :-)

The imagination. It's there to sort out your nightmare, to show you the exit from the maze of your nightmare, to transform the nightmare into dreams, that become your bedrock. If we do not listen to that voice, it dies, it shrivels, it vanishes. The imagination is not our escape. On the contrary, the imagination is the place we are all trying to get to.

well since no one is at work or no one knows - i cheated and Anthony Michael Hall was excellent in this movie
That's one of those movies that totally sucks me in whenever I see it on TV. I'm leaving soon too...Six Degrees of Separation to anybody out there who is following...

Even if this was not a law, which it is, I'm afraid I would have a lot of difficulty endorsing an enterprise which is as fraught with genuine peril as I believe this one to be. Besides the liquor and the drugs which always seem to accompany such an event the thing that distresses me even more, Ren, is the spiritual corruption that can be involved. These dances and this kind of music can be destructive, and, uh, Ren, I'm afraid you're going to find most of the people in our community are gonna agree with me on this.

The imagination. It's there to sort out your nightmare, to show you the exit from the maze of your nightmare, to transform the nightmare into dreams, that become your bedrock. If we do not listen to that voice, it dies, it shrivels, it vanishes. The imagination is not our escape. On the contrary, the imagination is the place we are all trying to get to.
Johnny B Good?
Even if this was not a law, which it is, I'm afraid I would have a lot of difficulty endorsing an enterprise which is as fraught with genuine peril as I believe this one to be. Besides the liquor and the drugs which always seem to accompany such an event the thing that distresses me even more, Ren, is the spiritual corruption that can be involved. These dances and this kind of music can be destructive, and, uh, Ren, I'm afraid you're going to find most of the people in our community are gonna agree with me on this.
Footloose

I know I got at least one of them, so I'll continue the Sean Penn tribute.What difference does it make who watches him? Were not letting him go now that he's seen us all.

I know I got at least one of them, so I'll continue the Sean Penn tribute.What difference does it make who watches him?  Were not letting him go now that he's seen us all.
thats resevoir dogs right?