movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one to start the dayAm I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?  Learning about Cuba, and having some food
Godfather 2?
That's Fast Times at Ridgemont HighAloha!!!
no dice... where's Hobbes today i wonder?
I'm here now... :club: ...but I don't know that one...
like the new avvie... shes a hottie ... same girl right?
Yeah, I have a different Shakira av for each day of the week. :-) This one is my favorite though.
Yeah, I have a different Shakira av for each day of the week. :-) This one is my favorite though.
I hooked up with this hot latina chick in college and she was obsessed with Shakira. One night after we were out drinking she took me back to her place, threw on this sexy victoria's secret gown and put on her Shakira cd. Then proceeded to dance for me slowly working her way towards the couch I was laying on.... you can figure out the rest.I have a special fondness for Shakira's music after that night.
I hooked up with this hot latina chick in college and she was obsessed with Shakira. One night after we were out drinking she took me back to her place, threw on this sexy victoria's secret gown and put on her Shakira cd. Then proceeded to dance for me slowly working her way towards the couch I was laying on.... you can figure out the rest.I have a special fondness for Shakira's music after that night.
schwing!!!