movie quote game

Just watched this movie for the first time. I have been wanting to see it for a while:"You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars next year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years."
that's citizen kane babyReckon I'm right popular. You a bounty hunter? A man's got to do something for a living these days. Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's citizen kane babyReckon I'm right popular. You a bounty hunter? A man's got to do something for a living these days. Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy
The Outlaw Josey Wales"You won the election. Congratulations. But we do have a tradition of professional courtesy up here. And I can personally vouch for each and every one of these men. They're good deputies. ""You're all fired."
The Outlaw Josey Wales"You won the election. Congratulations. But we do have a tradition of professional courtesy up here. And I can personally vouch for each and every one of these men. They're good deputies. ""You're all fired."
"Walking Tall", The Rock"girl is so fat, she be snoring and she ain't even sleeping. And she know's about all the new snack before they even hit the streets...."
"Yes, I killed him. I killed him for money - and a woman - and I didn't get the money and I didn't get the woman. Pretty, isn't it?"
Double IndemnityMan 1: "Guys, do whatever you want to the kid, but that's my watch you're holding."Man 2: "Well, there's a load of us, and only two of you, so piss off!Man 1: "Easy fellas, you lost one war this way, don't make the same mistake twice."
"Walking Tall", The Rock"girl is so fat, she be snoring and she ain't even sleeping. And she know's about all the new snack before they even hit the streets...."
Next Friday"I... can't figure out what I was doing in Utah this morning."
Next Friday"I... can't figure out what I was doing in Utah this morning."
Fletch"You know, we could have been a good couple. We could have had something special. But you one crazy-ass bitch!"
Fletch"You know, we could have been a good couple. We could have had something special. But you one crazy-ass bitch!"
Rush Hour 2"Come on, man. Guns, murderers and crooked cops? I was made for this, bro."
Rush Hour 2"Come on, man. Guns, murderers and crooked cops? I was made for this, bro."
2 Fast 2 FuriousI can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains. You're that smart?Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Yes. Morons.
2 Fast 2 FuriousI can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains. You're that smart?Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Yes. Morons.
Princess Bride"This salmon is from Nova Scotia, it normally cost $14.95 a pound but it only cost me $7.95 cause I invited clients instead of friends"
  • 2 weeks later...
Princess Bride"This salmon is from Nova Scotia, it normally cost $14.95 a pound but it only cost me $7.95 cause I invited clients instead of friends"
I cheated-Ghost Busters"Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?""He likes the way his wife welcomes him home."
I cheated-Ghost Busters"Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?""He likes the way his wife welcomes him home."
Rear Window"Now the whole world's gonna know that you died scratching my balls."

"What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second."

"What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second."
Heat (Top 10 movies ever)
"What do you mean 'something like 36'!? Does that include me?""Well...37...""I'm 37!!!!!!!!????"
Clerks"I mean, look at us! Are we dressed like gangbangers? Do we look threatening? No. Fact, if anybody should be scared, it's us: the only two black faces surrounded by a sea of over-caffeinated white people, patrolled by the triggerhappy LAPD. So, why aren't we scared?"Heat was correct.
Clerks"I mean, look at us! Are we dressed like gangbangers? Do we look threatening? No. Fact, if anybody should be scared, it's us: the only two black faces surrounded by a sea of over-caffeinated white people, patrolled by the triggerhappy LAPD. So, why aren't we scared?"Heat was correct.
crash
F Mike Tyson! if mike tyson dreams of kicking my ass he better wake up and apologize
Do the Right Thing"Have you ever gotten the feeling that you aren't completely embarassed yet, but you glimpse tomorrow's embarrassment?"
Jerry Maguire"Dan Marino should definitely buy this car. Well not this one, cause I'm gonna f uck this one up. But he should get one just like it."
Jerry Maguire"Dan Marino should definitely buy this car. Well not this one, cause I'm gonna f uck this one up. But he should get one just like it."
Bad Boys 2"I'm the one you might call the founder of the feast"