movie quote game

From one of my favorite scenes of one of my favorite movies:You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?
Tombstone...awesome movie!"If it were up to me I would put a gun in the hand of every man, woman and child and march them stright into that dock"
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tombstone...awesome movie!"If it were up to me I would put a gun in the hand of every man, woman and child and march them stright into that dock"
Matrix Revolutions!"Delicate...thats blue dye under pressure! That whore blows and we all look like those blue, bald headed dicks that beat the drums."
Matrix Revolutions!"Delicate...thats blue dye under pressure! That whore blows and we all look like those blue, bald headed dicks that beat the drums."
meh cheated, Trailer Park Boys the Movie"Ah, you have spirit for one so small. And such spirit is deserving of a sporting chance. Now, I'm going to close my eyes and count to ten. It makes the chase more interesting... for me. One..."
meh cheated, Trailer Park Boys the Movie"Ah, you have spirit for one so small. And such spirit is deserving of a sporting chance. Now, I'm going to close my eyes and count to ten. It makes the chase more interesting... for me. One..."
The Jungle BookShut your fat-***, Rayvie! I can't go buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you've ****ed!
The Jungle BookShut your fat-***, Rayvie! I can't go buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you've ****ed!
Boondock Saints, one of my faves"There are few things in this world more unsettling than going in the back to grab some condiments and end up staring at a huge, steaming pile of cock."
Boondock Saints, one of my faves"There are few things in this world more unsettling than going in the back to grab some condiments and end up staring at a huge, steaming pile of cock."
Waiting"I've been to gold towns, silver towns, I've even been to turquoise towns. But I have never been to a bat shit town. Can't wait to see the women."
Waiting"I've been to gold towns, silver towns, I've even been to turquoise towns. But I have never been to a bat shit town. Can't wait to see the women."
Young Guns IIYeah, and he scrambled the son of a *****. Look at that, he hit the ****ing bull! Guy gets a free steak!
Bull DurhamCan't think of a good quote... :club:
Ok to keep it going I'll post a easy one - Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ***. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ***.
Ok to keep it going I'll post a easy one - Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ***. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ***.
Happy GilmoreYou walkin out on me?You don't walk out on me...I walk out on you!
  • 1 month later...
"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past... one of you succeeded."
Pirates 3."What kind of a person would want to meet you at a bar at 10 in the morning!? I don't know, I just thought she was a raging alcoholic."
Apollo 13"It goes ball dick ball.""It's like a division sign."
SuperbadThe correct term for this situation is "****ed".
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's one to get it started again.Person A: (Introduces himself with his name) head of the science department, Glen Canyon Community College. Person B: (introduces himself with his name) United States Geological Survey. Person C: (Introduces himself with his name) I took some chemistry in high school.

Here's one to get it started again.Person A: (Introduces himself with his name) head of the science department, Glen Canyon Community College. Person B: (introduces himself with his name) United States Geological Survey. Person C: (Introduces himself with his name) I took some chemistry in high school.
Evolution"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy."
  • 2 weeks later...
Evolution"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy."
Blade Runner"You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair"
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched this movie for the first time. I have been wanting to see it for a while:"You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars next year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years."