movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The holy Grailits impossible Lois Lane could never have Supermans Baby. Do you think her philopian tubes can handle his sperm?
Mall Rats
Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity anyone can engage in, next to soccer.
Mall Rats Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity anyone can engage in, next to soccer.
Dogma"All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?"
Dogma"All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?"
Schindler's List"See, to me, England was nothing more then a big ****ing American state like North Dakota or Canada."
Schindler's List"See, to me, England was nothing more then a big ****ing American state like North Dakota or Canada."
SLC Punk
"[After long extended fart]" What, did someone just step on a duck?
Caddy Shack"So is this how your life's gonna be now, huh? You just gonna screw every has-been until your tits fall down and they don't want you anymore?"
Empire Records. "And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili[Guns cock] "
Empire Records. "And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili[Guns cock] "
the boondock saits"I've only got one gun, that's 6 bullets. They're six, that's 36 bullets. Maybe they've got two guns, that's 72 bullets, maybe they've got rifles..."
the boondock saits"I've only got one gun, that's 6 bullets. They're six, that's 36 bullets. Maybe they've got two guns, that's 72 bullets, maybe they've got rifles..."
Maverick. FYI man, alright. You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless! Don't cheat! Curious if anybody else knows this movie.
Maverick. FYI man, alright. You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless! Don't cheat! Curious if anybody else knows this movie.
i know that one. its one of my favorite movies of all time, but ill wait to see if anyone else know it.
HackersWith the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we're going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your Christian names, and I don't want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife's name, where you might've done time, or maybe a bank you robbed in St. Petersburg. All I want you guys to talk about, if you have to, is what you're going to do. That should do it. Here are your names...
HackersWith the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we're going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your Christian names, and I don't want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife's name, where you might've done time, or maybe a bank you robbed in St. Petersburg. All I want you guys to talk about, if you have to, is what you're going to do. That should do it. Here are your names...
Reservoir DogsBecause of what is soon to happen:"One word love: curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist."
Reservoir DogsBecause of what is soon to happen:"One word love: curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist."
I finally got a chance to see this (thank you Starz)...Pirates: Dead Man's Chest
Only after disaster can we be resurrected
  • 4 weeks later...
I finally got a chance to see this (thank you Starz)...Pirates: Dead Man's Chest
Fight Club "Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!"
Fight Club "Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!"
Worse movie ever-Napoleon DynamiteThis is an easy one, "Dear Lord baby Jesus..."
Worse movie ever-Napoleon DynamiteThis is an easy one, "Dear Lord baby Jesus..."
Talladega Nights"It's been a brilliant journey of self-awakening. And now you've simply got to ask yourself this: What is happiness to you, David?"
Talladega Nights"It's been a brilliant journey of self-awakening. And now you've simply got to ask yourself this: What is happiness to you, David?"
Chocolate Vanilla Sky"I will bit.ch slap you back to Africa."
Chocolate Vanilla Sky"I will bit.ch slap you back to Africa."
Rush Hour 2"I'm not. I'm lucky. I feel lucky because it's wrong, Danny. It's wrong and it was eating me up, it was going to kill me. And I kept asking myself all the time, how did I buy into this ****? It was because I was pissed off, and nothing I ever did ever took that feeling away. I killed two guys, Danny, I killed them. And it didn't make me feel any different. It just got me more lost and I'm tired of being pissed off, Danny. I'm just tired of it."
Rush Hour 2"I'm not. I'm lucky. I feel lucky because it's wrong, Danny. It's wrong and it was eating me up, it was going to kill me. And I kept asking myself all the time, how did I buy into this ****? It was because I was pissed off, and nothing I ever did ever took that feeling away. I killed two guys, Danny, I killed them. And it didn't make me feel any different. It just got me more lost and I'm tired of being pissed off, Danny. I'm just tired of it."
American History X"Are we like couples you see in restaurants? Are we the dining dead?"
American History X"Are we like couples you see in restaurants? Are we the dining dead?"
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"Dan Marino should definitely buy this car. Well not this one, cause I'm gonna fu.ck this one up. But he should get one just like it."
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"Dan Marino should definitely buy this car. Well not this one, cause I'm gonna fu.ck this one up. But he should get one just like it."
Bad Boys 2...just watched it last night...love that movie...new one...
in the computer industry, you're either a 1 or a 0...alive or dead
Bad Boys 2...just watched it last night...love that movie...new one...
AnitrustPerson A- "I started by getting completely hammered drunk. It was bad. Then drove, while intoxicated, to pick up this disease-infested hooker. From there... uh, let's see. Me and the hooker went back to my place..."Person B- "The hooker and I."A- "Excuse me. The hooker and I went back to my place and from there... God, it was just a blur of intravenous drug abuse and unprotected sex, while taking the Lord's name in vain." B- "So why aren't you and Serena still together? I liked her."A- "I don't know. I guess it got old. We had a relationship based on orgasms."B- "Oh, how charming. You are being safe aren't you? I don't think I could handle the idea of you reproducing."A- "Come on, mom! Of course I'm being safe. I pull out."B- "Yes, well your father pulled out too but we've all seen the tragic end of that story."A- "You think I wanna have kids? Absolutely not! That's why I stick to anal sex."B- "If only I had been so lucky."
AnitrustPerson A- "I started by getting completely hammered drunk. It was bad. Then drove, while intoxicated, to pick up this disease-infested hooker. From there... uh, let's see. Me and the hooker went back to my place..."Person B- "The hooker and I."A- "Excuse me. The hooker and I went back to my place and from there... God, it was just a blur of intravenous drug abuse and unprotected sex, while taking the Lord's name in vain." B- "So why aren't you and Serena still together? I liked her."A- "I don't know. I guess it got old. We had a relationship based on orgasms."B- "Oh, how charming. You are being safe aren't you? I don't think I could handle the idea of you reproducing."A- "Come on, mom! Of course I'm being safe. I pull out."B- "Yes, well your father pulled out too but we've all seen the tragic end of that story."A- "You think I wanna have kids? Absolutely not! That's why I stick to anal sex."B- "If only I had been so lucky."
Waiting"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."
Waiting"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."
Caddyshack"Jewish hey?""He slipped..he was new and he missed""Guards!"