movie quote game

The Usual Suspects"Here's a picture of my sister. If you let us go you can have her. I hear she's quite good."
Spies Like Us"I went the other road. Six figures...doing business with leadpipe cruelty - mercenery sensibility. You know... sports, sex, no real relationships."
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I went the other road. Six figures...doing business with leadpipe cruelty - mercenery sensibility. You know... sports, sex, no real relationships."
Grosse Pointe Blank
I guess there's a plan for all of us. I had to die...twice to figure that out.
I guess there's a plan for all of us. I had to die...twice to figure that out.Constantine"I guess that's what happens in the end, you start thinking about the beginning."
Mr. and Mrs. Smith"Any one of you pussies call me grandpa, I'll kill ya"
Idle Hands "We ride together, we die together. Bad Boys for life."
Bad Boys 2?Edit: Looked it up myself. It's right.
Everything here has been rented for tonight. The butler, the cook, the food, the dining room chairs, everything! You mean... Yes. This entire murder has been... catered.
Everything here has been rented for tonight. The butler, the cook, the food, the dining room chairs, everything! You mean... Yes. This entire murder has been... catered.
I love that movie...Murder by Death"Everybody's been real nice.""Well, that's because you've got big jugs. I mean your boobs are huge."
liar liar?If so then:"That's cigaweed!
Rush Hour"A tattoo on the lower back? It might as well be a bullseye."
wedding crashers..."this town like a great big pussy, just waiting to get fucked"
Scarface"I'm in a hostile environment. I'm totally unprepared. And I'm surrounded by a bunch of guys who probably want to kick my ***. I feel like I'm back in high school."
Scarface"I'm in a hostile environment. I'm totally unprepared. And I'm surrounded by a bunch of guys who probably want to kick my ***. I feel like I'm back in high school."
Mortal Kombat "Well, not me personally but a guy I know. Him and her got it on. Wooo-eee! "
Mortal Kombat "Well, not me personally but a guy I know. Him and her got it on. Wooo-eee! "
Billy MadisonIf we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.
Alien"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room to jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble hell.
My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room to jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble hell.
American Beauty
The, uh, plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies' room.
Top Gun ?"I knew you couldn't resist my shi t! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers."
The Longest Yard remake.
Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.