movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheaters! :club: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IN, YOU NEED TO GO WATCH THAT MOVIE, SIMPLY AMAZING.
Is that the one where the kids steal the test answeres?If so then it is amazing. i saw it a couple of times on hbo and was very impressed.
It's not our way.It's my way.
Witness"It's called the Freedom of Information Act, Kate. The hippies finally got something right! Ha ha! Just kidding. But not really."
Witness"It's called the Freedom of Information Act, Kate. The hippies finally got something right! Ha ha! Just kidding. But not really."
Dodgeball!!"The gunfire around us makes it hard to hear. But the human voice is different from other sounds. It can be heard over noises that bury everything else. Even when its not shouting. Even if its just a whisper. Even the lowest whisper can be heard -- over armies... when it's telling the truth."
Dodgeball!!"The gunfire around us makes it hard to hear. But the human voice is different from other sounds. It can be heard over noises that bury everything else. Even when its not shouting. Even if its just a whisper. Even the lowest whisper can be heard -- over armies... when it's telling the truth."
The Interpreter"The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be.”
The Interpreter"The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be.”
The Lord of the Rings? "Even a blind squirrel can find a nut."
The Lord of the Rings? "Even a blind squirrel can find a nut."
Damn...I wish you had gone with "You wanna get outta here?" instead. It would have made it a bit easier. :club:
OK JMoney...let's move on. Give us the answer, or we'll just start a new one.
NO ONE KNOWS! LOL< Ok ok...It's a great movie to watch,"Pool Hall Junkies"Great film, Christopher Walken is in it too. Go see it, and i will start a new quote since no one got mine....------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"What? Where they, some kind of psychos?"-"They look like psychos? PSYCHOS, DO NOT EXPLODE WHEN SUNLIGHT HITS THEM. I DONT GIVE A FCK HOW CRAZY THEY ARE!"
-"What? Where they, some kind of psychos?"-"They look like psychos? PSYCHOS, DO NOT EXPLODE WHEN SUNLIGHT HITS THEM. I DONT GIVE A FCK HOW CRAZY THEY ARE!"
One of my favorite movies for a while, "From Dusk 'til Dawn"to stay with the theme...(plus it was on the other night)"Well first of all, they're not romatic. Its not like they're a bunch of fckin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents, all right? Forget whatever you've seen in the movies...they don't turn into bats and crosses don't work. Garlic? You wanna try garlic? You could stand there with garlic around your neck and one of these buggers will bend you fcking over and take a walk up your strada-chocolata while he's suckin' the blood outta your neck, all right?"
One of my favorite movies for a while, "From Dusk 'til Dawn"to stay with the theme...(plus it was on the other night)"Well first of all, they're not romatic. Its not like they're a bunch of fckin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents, all right? Forget whatever you've seen in the movies...they don't turn into bats and crosses don't work. Garlic? You wanna try garlic? You could stand there with garlic around your neck and one of these buggers will bend you fcking over and take a walk up your strada-chocolata while he's suckin' the blood outta your neck, all right?"
Vampires"I am Jack's smoldering fist."
Yes sir.
I guess you can attribute any "I am Jack's <fill in the blank>" to Fight Club, but that line was never said in the movie...
"Bad luck to have a woman on board, too. Even a miniature one"
Pirates - Black Pearl"Excuse me... is that 'sex panther' you're wearing?"
anchorman...."you all are bunch of slack jawed fag gots. This stuff will turn you into a sexual tyrannasaurous"
Predator"Me? A Master? I'm overwhelmed, sir. But the Council elects its own members. They will never accept this."