poker forum titles.. officially changed.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want my own special title. :D PLeeeeaaaasssseeeee :club:
Wish I could help ya out.. but if I were to do it for you I'd have to do it for everyone :D. 10k post counts get a personalized title.
That is very dangerous thing to tell me. Let's see how fast I can get to 10,000 :twisted:
lol im doin the same for tryin to get back to a veteren
The only other board where I've seen people so concerned about their titles is the View Askew one. Granted, there everyone starts out as a "Jizz Mopper" so that's a lot worse.  :club:
i want this to be my title when i get to 10000.although i don't want to be a copycat, and renae is definitely getting there before me...
The only other board where I've seen people so concerned about their titles is the View Askew one. Granted, there everyone starts out as a "Jizz Mopper" so that's a lot worse.  :club:
Yeah, I don't really get it.It's not like it's even exciting until ya hit 10k posts.
Its my goal in life to one day be the "poker forum sexacutioner"
Yeah, I don't really get it.It's not like it's even exciting until ya hit 10k posts.
Its my goal in life to one day be the "poker forum sexacutioner"
I like the idea of "FCP's James Dean"

I know that I'm pretty worthless around here...But I consider myself along the lines of cousin Eddie on the movie "Vacation"...Not good for anything but entertainment...So Gov, how about giving me the title "Forum Drunk"???I promise to always uphold the title...

I know that I'm pretty worthless around here...But I consider myself along the lines of cousin Eddie on the movie "Vacation"...Not good for anything but entertainment...So Gov, how about giving me the title "Forum Drunk"???I promise to always uphold the title...
Haha..I like it. This needs to happen...and for the record, Beans, you're not worthless. You make me smile. And your input in the American Beauty thread was awesome. No lie.
Haha..I like it. This needs to happen...and for the record, Beans, you're not worthless. You make me smile. And your input in the American Beauty thread was awesome. No lie.
Thank you my friend...I feel it only right that I be the town "forum" drunk...I stagger through here quite often commenting in a Corona induced state...and I always try to be peace-loving and neutral to any outbreaks of flaming and hating...(unless Annie Duke is involved... to hell with her)thank you for your support (old Bartles and James commercial)
Thank you my friend...I feel it only right that I be the town "forum" drunk...I stagger through here quite often commenting in a Corona induced state...and I always try to be peace-loving and neutral to any outbreaks of flaming and hating...(unless Annie Duke is involved... to hell with her)thank you for your support (old Bartles and James commercial)
Wouldn't have it any other way, would we?