poker forum titles.. officially changed.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a title name for the winners of the fcpc. Like DNA has for the nego open
And a FCPC player of the year, and Neg-O player of the year and Neg-O donk of the year.Ya, that'd be cool for whoever deserved those honors.
FYP

Great changes, put those stinking newbies back where they belong!Newbies suckNewbies make me sickAs a matter of fact just typing "Newbie" made me throw up a little in my mouth, send one of those newbies over here to bring me some mouth wash.

Great changes, put those stinking newbies back where they belong!Newbies suckNewbies make me sickAs a matter of fact just typing "Newbie" made me throw up a little in my mouth, send one of those newbies over here to bring me some mouth wash.
Hhhhmmm...I like the sarcasm, only I don't think it was intended to be so ironic.
Hhhhmmm...I like the sarcasm, only I don't think it was intended to be so ironic.
It's like raaaayyyyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyyn on your wed....ah nevermind...
It's like raaaayyyyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyyn on your wed....ah nevermind...
Ha, I really almost said that, but I figured I'd wait and see if anybody else thought I didn't realize I had been demoted. Plus I figured most people wouldn't recognize the genius that was Jagged Little Pill.

Guy has been posting here since NOV 2004 and is considered a newb...hahaha.funny shit.I read six threads a day about useless posts and calling for the dancing lock... and most of the people moaning and groaning about these threads say "oh, what a great idea" when this comes along...Stupidity begets stupidity i guess...Makes sense all in the end.

I want my own special title. :D PLeeeeaaaasssseeeee :club:
Wish I could help ya out.. but if I were to do it for you I'd have to do it for everyone :D. 10k post counts get a personalized title.
we can make it whatever we want?
And the floodgates open...lol