i don't like daniel

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

playing devils advocate here so dont crucify me, but how much money did Lance Armstrong raise BEFORE he had cancer, same with Chris Reeve, how much awareness and research did he bring up BEFORE he was parylzed
I don't think many people knew of Lance Armstrong before he had cancer.I may be wrong, though. I'm only 19.
I knew of Lance Armstong after he had cancer, but I did not know he had cancer until after I had heard of him. Interesting when you think about it.
Because he wasn't a good story before then. Americans had won the Tour de France, and multiple titltes at that. Greg Lemond, anyone?I'd heard of him, but, I follow things like that. I know a lot about the likes of Greg Lemond and Miguel Indurain, so maybe I'm not an accurate sample.
playing devils advocate here so dont crucify me, but how much money did Lance Armstrong raise BEFORE he had cancer, same with Chris Reeve, how much awareness and research did he bring up BEFORE he was parylzed
I don't think many people knew of Lance Armstrong before he had cancer.I may be wrong, though. I'm only 19.
I knew of Lance Armstong after he had cancer, but I did not know he had cancer until after I had heard of him. Interesting when you think about it.
Because he wasn't a good story before then. Americans had won the Tour de France, and multiple titltes at that. Greg Lemond, anyone?I'd heard of him, but, I follow things like that. I know a lot about the likes of Greg Lemond and Miguel Indurain, so maybe I'm not an accurate sample.
I am also familiar with those individuals, although I thought Greg Lemond was Canadian. :-)
I am also familiar with those individuals, although I thought Greg Lemond was Canadian. :-)
Him and Springsteen both.
19/01/1961 So take that and Happy B/D to me :-)
Damn....Here I thought I was the FCP Grandfather 7/18/1967 :twisted:
naw.... i'm an ole fart :oops:
Step aside kiddies....11/24/47
So what was it like before there was 50 states? ..you know, when savages ruled the frontier, and colonials were taking pot shots at the British in the name of freedom? And that whole electricity thing, woo..nuts.Just joshin' ya, sir.
Now that's just funny!!!!
Now that I've got your attention ....I've been thinking a lot lately about DN and whether or not I am a "fan" of his. Watching the GSN show this week really solidified my doubts about him that were originally raised with his boastful tossing of chips in a game at Wynn's 2 or 3 months ago.How much skill does it take to walk into a 50/100 game and raise it up to 10k every hand. In the GSN show his back to back all ins... "I have bottom pair, make it 1 Meeelion" [Dr Evil would be proud] .. may have set up future moves, but didn't show much skill or finesse.I really don't like his table manners or his playing style. Honestly, I think is style is catching up with him. It's arrogant, reckless and much like the fish online it catches up with you. Yup, $4M in one year is good, and every donkey online wins a few hands, but in the end they go broke and I fear that's where DN could be headed.So I am not a fan of DN's play, I wouldn't and don't try to pattern myself after him. Watching how Ted Forrest and Barry Greenstein played in the GSN show makes them far more suitable role models. Now I know DN isn't trying to be a role model, he's just being his gregarious outgoing self, but it's just not working for me - it's a turn off.Shut up and play, Daniel. You know how to, stop tossing around chips like you're Daddy Warbucks, there's a finite pile in the back room, they don't last forever.Okay, I'm rambling... not really making a cohesive argument. In the end I don't like Daniel's play or his attitude, but I do like his blog, I find it an entertaining "lifestyle" read and think his life would make a fun reality show. But my Poker Idol he is not.Thanks...01.28.70
I do not agree with what you say, but you do write well. Your style makes me want to read more. Good post.
And The Survey Says.....STFUYSALGKY.Please get some sleep you have to open up Mcdonalds tommorow at 5:00 AM.Win $4 million and I'll listen.12/25/0000
Im so sick of people saying "win $4 million then blah blah blah blah blah." STFU. I could play a progressive slot machine and win $4 million, so seriously, quit saying this "win $4 million" bullshiite.

I think DN is a great player who is kinda slumping this year. From the updates I have seen on card player, and on these blogs, it seems like maybe something is a little off in DN's game. Maybe it was the Challenge matches that did it. Those required super aggressive play that is almost the opposite of your typical early round tourny stratagy. Since I am still playing middle limit poker I am just giving an opinion from an outsiders point of view. 1/11/76

Now that I've got your attention ....I've been thinking a lot lately about DN and whether or not I am a "fan" of his. Watching the GSN show this week really solidified my doubts about him that were originally raised with his boastful tossing of chips in a game at Wynn's 2 or 3 months ago.How much skill does it take to walk into a 50/100 game and raise it up to 10k every hand. In the GSN show his back to back all ins... "I have bottom pair, make it 1 Meeelion" [Dr Evil would be proud] .. may have set up future moves, but didn't show much skill or finesse.I really don't like his table manners or his playing style. Honestly, I think is style is catching up with him. It's arrogant, reckless and much like the fish online it catches up with you. Yup, $4M in one year is good, and every donkey online wins a few hands, but in the end they go broke and I fear that's where DN could be headed.So I am not a fan of DN's play, I wouldn't and don't try to pattern myself after him. Watching how Ted Forrest and Barry Greenstein played in the GSN show makes them far more suitable role models. Now I know DN isn't trying to be a role model, he's just being his gregarious outgoing self, but it's just not working for me - it's a turn off.Shut up and play, Daniel. You know how to, stop tossing around chips like you're Daddy Warbucks, there's a finite pile in the back room, they don't last forever.Okay, I'm rambling... not really making a cohesive argument. In the end I don't like Daniel's play or his attitude, but I do like his blog, I find it an entertaining "lifestyle" read and think his life would make a fun reality show. But my Poker Idol he is not.Thanks...01.28.70
orly.jpeg
And The Survey Says.....STFUYSALGKY.Please get some sleep you have to open up Mcdonalds tommorow at 5:00 AM.Win $4 million and I'll listen.12/25/0000
Im so sick of people saying "win $4 million then blah blah blah blah blah." STFU. I could play a progressive slot machine and win $4 million, so seriously, quit saying this "win $4 million" bullshiite.
At least you don't look like an idiot when you make a point and back it up with facts, reasoning and intelligent dialogue.