what the heck??? daniel is out already????

Now I know that he had a tough table and all, but he is gone already!Seriously, give me then 10,000 next time you are just going to go and blow it. It would help out alot...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know that he had a tough table and all, but he is gone already!Seriously, give me then 10,000 next time you are just going to go and blow it. It would help out alot...
You don't even know the hand he went out on a s s - w i p e.
You don't even know the hand he went out on a s s - w i p e.
You don't even know the hand he went out on censored - w i p e.
And when he hears it, I don't think his attitude will change a whole lot.

here it is. Its not to impressive. Simple. You have to have a kicker to play. Thanks for calling me a censored wipe by the way.You must be a smart guy..."...Daniel Negreanu is out and I, your eyes on the floor, was there to catch the action. On the flop of Ah 10c 7c, Gavin Smith moved all in. Daniel called him and showed Ad 3d . Gavin was in the lead with Ac 4c but the turn was the Kh which meant a split pot, as neither player's kicker would play. Gavin was freerolling for a club and hit the 5c on the river to make a flush. He had Daniel covered, so Daniel has left building (or at least the room)."- from pokerpages.com

if u want to know what hand he went out on, it was a terriable call, he called an allin with A 3 off with a board of A 10 7 with 2 clubs, the other guy had the ace with a better kicker and the flush draw, hit the flush, good night.

if u want to know what hand he went out on, it was a terriable call, he called an allin with A 3 off with a board of A 10 7 with 2 clubs, the other guy had the ace with a better kicker and the flush draw, hit the flush, good night.
I agree...

that was a pretty wacky call.. maybe the presence of gavin smith annoys dn as much as it annoys me.if thats the case, i understand the call just so you dont have to look at him for the next few hours.

that was a pretty wacky call.. maybe the presence of gavin smith annoys dn as much as it annoys me.if thats the case, i understand the call just so you dont have to look at him for the next few hours.
come on, that would be a pretty insane way to waste 10K.He hasn't ever said much about Gavin Smith. They are both canadian. I thought that they were even kind of friends. I know that they are both good friends with EDog.That was a really bad call.

I'm willing to bet that Daniel was pretty short when he made that play.Gavin is at only 12,000 now after the hand so it seems likely.Did Daneil get unlucky to become a short stack? I guess we will find out soon in his blog. You have no idea whether he wasted the money or not.Good Luck getting his next 10,000 buy in I'm sure you would do better.

OVERRATED ::clap clap clap clap clap:: OVERRATED ::clap clap clap clap clap::And the beat goes on...
I havent seen a post from you yet that has been about anything other then how bad DN is.And you've posted 640 times.... You must live one sad life.
OVERRATED ::clap clap clap clap clap:: OVERRATED ::clap clap clap clap clap::And the beat goes on...
I havent seen a post from you yet that has been about anything other then how bad DN is.And you've posted 640 times.... You must live one sad life.
hmm...you still have your lips attatched to DN's cack and I'm the sad one? Reality check...DN is overrated. Sorry I had to break it to you..
Do we know how many chips Daniel had left prior to the call?
There are many questions left unanswered, did daniel raise with this hand? If so from what position? Did he CALL a raise with this weak hand? How many chips did he have and how much did it cost? Sooo many questions we need to know.
hmm...you still have your lips attatched to DN's cack and I'm the sad one? Reality check...DN is overrated. Sorry I had to break it to you..
Since my post mentioned my liking or disdain for DN what so ever?

Since it seems like such a weak call on the surface, it might've been that he was pretty shortstacked as some suggest. The only other rationale I can come up with is he read Gavin as semi-bluffing. Dn seems to have great confidence in his reads and plays 'by feel' a lot, so maybe he read Gavin as bluffing with nothing but a flush draw, or something like middle pair with a flush draw, when he called the all-in.

looks like i was dead on to the post of how much daniel would win in tourny this month. Screw how much will he make have him try making it past the firts day. He had a good run in 04 but when was the last time he cashed let alone make a final table or win it. HEs a has been and needs to work on his game seriously without all his tv shows and video games if he wants to start winning again. look at ivey didnt start doing all the extra bullshit like everyone else and is still kicking everyones ass. Daniel should try that before all his endorsments go away and he has to try playing poker for a living again.