site maintenance and seat 1 round 2 qualifier

I received an email that stated the site would be down for maintenance until 10 or 11pm tonight. Since the seat 1 round 2 is supposed to start at 9pm what is the status of the tournament is it getting postponed or anything?

I received an email that stated the site would be down for maintenance until 10 or 11pm tonight. Since the seat 1 round 2 is supposed to start at 9pm what is the status of the tournament is it getting postponed or anything?
The maintainance was in the AM not the PM. If you read the e-mail the time is stated using the 24 hour method. The tourney is a go but you should sign up through the game client.Good Luck
ok so where is the game client? I just downloaded the software and it says the server is full? I still cant sign up for the tournament!
Same here and the java client won let me connect 30 mins to go :cry:
Try rebooting and give it another try. I'm able to use both versions.
Guest IndyAcesAA

Did Round 2 proceed tonight? I was unable to access the tournaments and was told by support that it was a maintenance issue on the poker networks side and the tournament would be rescheduled. Any information would be appreciated.

Did Round 2 proceed tonight? I was unable to access the tournaments and was told by support that it was a maintenance issue on the poker networks side and the tournament would be rescheduled. Any information would be appreciated.
If support told you that the tournament would be rescheduled I'm sorry about that as the tournament went ahead as planned. Some players were having technical issues and if you didn't use your ticket because of that please e-mail info@fullcontactpoker.com and we'll get back to you with a fair solution once we know how many players were affected.