Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP1 with 6:heart:, 6:club:. 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) A:spade:, 5:club:, 4:diamond: (3 players)BB bets, Hero??I know i was a little LAGish proflop. There is probably a clear answer but for some reason couldn't decide to raise or fold.Is this a clear fold with no reads?

Raise. This is the old "do you have an ace?" bluff a lot of times. You could be ahead here, and you could fold a lot of pocket pairs that are bigger than yours since the ace on the flop, combined with your PRF, establishes fairly strong fold equity.Obviously fold to a 3-bet or if he gaybets the turn.Best line when he just calls is probably to bet/fold the turn and take a free showdown.

preflop was fineflop: I raise...anybody 3 bets you can release the hand...You only have 2 outs but plenty of cards that can improve ur odds. You want to get the mp to fold so that you can take a free card if u miss the turn

Raise. This is the old "do you have an ace?" bluff a lot of times. You could be ahead here, and you could fold a lot of pocket pairs that are bigger than yours since the ace on the flop, combined with your PRF, establishes fairly strong fold equity.Obviously fold to a 3-bet or if he gaybets the turn.Best line when he just calls is probably to bet/fold the turn and take a free showdown.
i gues its good that we think alike haha

Since there are no limpers in front of you, fold preflop. 66 isn't strong enough to raise in MP. Unless you think you're getting 2-3 callers behind you, fold. Flop is a raise or fold. Pot's small, you're not closing the action, just fold. What do you do if you raise and MP2 cold calls?

at Party .5/1 with 5 left to act, I'll limp here preflop.As you paly on more aggressive tables you can fold this, or raise if the table is tight.If I limped, I would then c/f flop.as played, I probably fold flop.to many cards to dodge if we aren't WB already.

we're only 8 handed, only 3 left to act behind us aside from blinds. From this one hand the table seems kinda tight. nobody's limped yet, I favor a fold and finding another table.But one hand is not much to go on, maybe it's usually more loose.

in loose games you certainly can limp 66.
It's only 8 handed. It's the equivalent of limping from MP2 in a 10-handed game. Yuck!
I agreeRaisng is best.Usually.Limping is n't horrible.In loose games and you expect 5 in ..but that's pretty hopeful at this point