any jets fans out there?

yeah yeah, I know they blew it big time this season.just wondering if there's any other fans out there, and if so, what do you think of the new coach?i was reading in the paper how everyone thinks that hiring bellichick's "student" is a sign of the jets praying that he'll be the second coming.i dunno about that one.

i'm a HUGE jet fan.i don't care that he is a bellicheck "disciple".what worries me is that he has only been a coordinator for a year. he is very inexperienced.that and the qb situation is grim.

yes. the giants pwned the jets this season.but... it's mid january, and BOTH teams are sitting at home watching the playoffs on tv.
yup, I'm blaming injuries to the giants LB's as to why we are, I didn't the playoff game though.
yes. the giants pwned the jets this season.but... it's mid january, and BOTH teams are sitting at home watching the playoffs on tv.
yup, I'm blaming injuries to the giants LB's as to why we are, I didn't the playoff game though.
I'm blaming injuries to the jets players in general. :?
I didn't see any jets games this year that I remember. If pennington's shoulder is shot after these two years in a row with the same injury, did Bollinger show any promise at all? He did complete more passes than Eli.

I'm a Jets fan, but it's going to take alot more then a good coach to make them good again. The whole offense needs to be rebuilt. However, getting Herm out is a step in the right direction. He's not a good enough coach to handle my JETS.

I didn't see any jets games this year that I remember. If pennington's shoulder is shot after these two years in a row with the same injury, did Bollinger show any promise at all? He did complete more passes than Eli.
Brooks bollinger is a baginer. End of Story.I was personally rooting for a Vinny T run. But alas, he's getting on in years.

Mangini is/was probably the most highly thought of and sought after assistants in the league. Last year when the Raiders were trying to hire him as their DC (he was the Pats' DBacks coach) the Pats said no way and hired him as their DC. They let a more experienced coach (Rob Ryan) go before him. He's only 35 and doesnt have any HC experience but I think it's clear he has the tools to be a successful coach.

Mangini is/was probably the most highly thought of and sought after assistants in the league. Last year when the Raiders were trying to hire him as their DC (he was the Pats' DBacks coach) the Pats said no way and hired him as their DC. They let a more experienced coach (Rob Ryan) go before him. He's only 35 and doesnt have any HC experience but I think it's clear he has the tools to be a successful coach.
I definately agree, but I also think it's going to take him a while to develop, and it's gonna be pretty rough being a Jets fan for at least 2 more seasons.

Even though the coach only has 1 year of experience as a coordinator, he has a whopping 11 years experience as an NFL coach in some way. That's crazy for a 34 year old. I'm much happier with that selection than a re-tread of some lame ass coach like Tice or Haslett or Jim Fassell. The Jets know they probably won't be any good again next year so they can break in a new coach and a new team at the same time. I don't think that Pennington can stay injury-free anymore so I want them to bring in my fellow Pack alum Philip Rivers to run the show next year. Trade Abraham to get Rivers and draft Mario Williams. That dude is the real deal.

I definately agree, but I also think it's going to take him a while to develop, and it's gonna be pretty rough being a Jets fan for at least 2 more seasons.
I'd rather have Mangini as my head coach than any of the idiots the Raiders might hire