!!new different protege contest!!

I was kind of expecting something retarded, but that looks fun.On a semi related note, I can't stand the graphics of that forum. I started out here, but when I looked at other forums (usually linked from here) the looks of this site always got me running back here quickly.....that and your sparkling personalties and witty banter.

I was kind of expecting something retarded, but that looks fun.On a semi related note, I can't stand the graphics of that forum. I started out here, but when I looked at other forums (usually linked from here) the looks of this site always got me running back here quickly.....that and your sparkling personalties and witty banter.
Witty banter is always fun!

I was once a regular at pocketfives but I referred to the mods as "gestapo" too many times and was "asked" to leave.As for Sheets, he is a very funny guy. If anyone is thinking about trying for this but is hesitant or curious as to whether it is on the up and up, I'm 100% certain Sheets is a man of his word. Despite his real name being listed as Dutch Boyd in his P5s profile, Sheets is actually Eric Haber. He was a backer of the crew (i.e. Boyd, Fischman, Jungblutt, etc...).