did daniel really ask me to be a moderator?

I need to know because I don't want to stiff Daniel but on the other hand, don't want to look stupid by e-mailing Daniel something he knows nothing about. I wouldn't mind being a moderator. So was it a prank ? If so, will the prankster please identify himself. Thanks.For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, read comments on the latest topic in my blog.

For those of you who are wondering why this deserved to be a thread, poke a pencil in your eye, cause no one can figure it out.

I have decided you may be one of the most clueless people on the entire planet.While it may be funny to make a whole new post everytime someone acts like a poker player in the comments field of your blog, it isn't funny. If you don't KNOW that it isn't them, you're an idiot. If you do know and you still act like you don't, you even more of an idiot.Sorry for being a doucheclown here, but I just can't take the lack of all common sense anymore.

I need to know because I don't want to stiff Daniel but on the other hand, don't want to look stupid by e-mailing Daniel something he knows nothing about. I wouldn't mind being a moderator. So was it a prank ? If so, will the prankster please identify himself. Thanks.For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, read comments on the latest topic in my blog.
I realize I haven't been a regular poster here for that long..... but are you really that dumb? or is this like a running joke of some sortI pray for the latter

p.s. I'm the prankster. I spend my free time commenting people's blogs and pretending to be pro poker players so the author will go drippy in their panties.

theredpill has an I.Q. of 48 which some people like to call "mentally retarded"
I also hear he loves lamp, and has killed a man with a tridentI read it in the comments to his blog, so it has to be true
theredpill has an I.Q. of 48 which some people like to call "mentally retarded"
48 is a gift.
thats a BAD redpill, BAD! BAD! NO STARTING THREADS ON THE CARPET!now i just gotta figure out how to rub his face in it over the internet.
LOL, OMG RonBurgundy, you changed your avatar to that douche... hahahaawow. thats the funniest thing i've seen all day, thanks.ps. to redpill - seek help