taco bell baby

wow. i come back from getting dinner at taco bell.. and theres a thread made about taco bell. wiiieeeerrrrdddddddd.and yes, i'm full. like almost naseous, i wanna take a nap full.

The Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco and the Caramel Apple Empanada are the best things on their menu.
you're wrongforehead7zf.gif
No, I don't see why?I like it because of the sauce.Would you like to make a suggestion as what I should get next time I go to Taco Bell? (I won't have anything with beans)
No, I don't see why?I like it because of the sauce.Would you like to make a suggestion as what I should get next time I go to Taco Bell? (I won't have anything with beans)
cheesy gordita crunch, most TB's don't have them on the menu but they make them if you order them, I also like Baja chicken or beef gorditas without tomatos.

49cents tacos are effing cheap. they have had them that cheap for about 2-3 years (only the one 2 min. away from my house).they use to have them at .39 but i guess they moved it up. crunchy tacos+ hot sauce+ .39 cents= yummmmmmmmmmy

49cents tacos are effing cheap. they have had them that cheap for about 2-3 years (only the one 2 min. away from my house).they use to have them at .39 but i guess they moved it up.  crunchy tacos+ hot sauce+ .39 cents= yummmmmmmmmmy
Arent you banned yet?I hate you for .39 and .49 cent tacos at TBell. They are .99 and 1.09 here
49cents tacos are effing cheap. they have had them that cheap for about 2-3 years (only the one 2 min. away from my house).they use to have them at .39 but i guess they moved it up.  crunchy tacos+ hot sauce+ .39 cents= yummmmmmmmmmy
they are .79 here, rigged.
49cents tacos are effing cheap. they have had them that cheap for about 2-3 years (only the one 2 min. away from my house).they use to have them at .39 but i guess they moved it up. crunchy tacos+ hot sauce+ .39 cents= yummmmmmmmmmy
Is that the one on whittier and norwalk?

yeah. i live right by dexter middle school and palm park. i go there whenever i'm hungry late late at night since they are open 24hrs or i go to Carls JR since i love those hamburgers even if they will probably kill quickerteneight