Can anyone reccomend some good free poker anaylsis programs for party poker, UB, Stars and Paradise. I need something to get track of my results and hands. Any help is appreciated.Joey 8)

You can download PokerTracker and import up to 1000 hands for free. If you want to import more hands you will need to pay $55 but I'm certain you will find it is worth the mobney.

Anyone who pays for pokertracker is stupid. You can get it for free while you play online. PM me for details. You can get both Holdem and Omaha versions if you act before the end of the month.
why PM when I can just hijack this thread...a few questions, is this sign up thing for 1st timers only? I already have accounts at most of the sites, I can't use these accounts?always wanted to try bodog, does PT work for bodog?I already have PT for HE, I just need to pick up PT omaha now, so I might be interested in signing up under either chicken or suited.
Anyone who pays for pokertracker is stupid. You can get it for free while you play online. PM me for details. You can get both Holdem and Omaha versions if you act before the end of the month.
why PM when I can just hijack this thread...a few questions, is this sign up thing for 1st timers only? I already have accounts at most of the sites, I can't use these accounts?always wanted to try bodog, does PT work for bodog?I already have PT for HE, I just need to pick up PT omaha now, so I might be interested in signing up under either chicken or suited.
You can't use your existing accounts.PT does not work with bodog, but you can get PT while playing on bodog. You can Omaha by signing up at poker source online and then choosing the points to get their points. After finishing the requirements and you get your points, buy omaha in the store. You can either use suited's link or use the one in my blog. Let me know if you have any questions.
Or get poker tracker for free from a bonus program
i just signed up for pokertracker through pokersourceonline and am playing at full tilt. i am playing 1/2 limit and am acquiring about a point per minute 3-tabling. only need 200 points. plus you get the added first deposit bonus. do it!