you ruffians in fla...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill tell you what Ill trade you the Anus for lefty, both ears, and the grundle
Interesting counter offer. I'll consider it.
AHHH...left handed mastu.rbation.....nothing like it....
Nah, I don't like it. I also don't like the overhand.I do like "The Stranger" though.

Well in order to understand a cop's frustation and bitterness at society you first must know what goes on in their lives.Imagine you are a cop,the first few years you rarely have intercourse with your wife since you get the graveyard shift so u settle for free b. jobs with the neighbourhood hooka. When you arrive home you kiss your wife passionately only to discover that she tastes different,you know you recognize this particular taste but cannot put your finger on it,as you move away from her lips something is stuck in your teeth.You believe it's a hair at first but it's too short,curly and black!!!!both you and your wife are blonde... :oops: you know it's impossible for pubic hair to accidentally have gotten into her mouth and you certainly didn't go down on that nasty hooka from last night......yes my friend what goes around comes around and you know your wife was introduced to theze nuts and so have you,hmmmmmm tasty heh?The reason cops are frustrated at 90% of the population is not because of the everyday grind,it is because 90% of the neighbourhood has gone through his beloved and his taste buds have confirmed this.When i play poker with cops they will usually try to keep me honest if they believe i am trying to bluff them,when i show them the nuts i tell them,"wow buddy you got to taste theze nuts for the second time today", at which point they will say " what the hell are you talking about we just started"....i would reply: "true,my bad oh and by the way you got something stuck on your teeth".

the ones I hang with do everything they can not to write DUI's.Although, your story sounds fishy. How did the cop know you had one beer? Did you fail a roadside sobriety test? Were you swearving? Why didn't you blow on the spot?Were you stupid enough to admit to one beer or were you so stupid as to have an open container? Doesn't add up. JSAny attorney could beat that. Hell, I could.
It was the middle of Feb. and it was freezing. I had left my jacket in the trunk (it had some weed in it). So im freezing my balls off tryin to do the sobriety test, and i was so cold that i couldnt stand still . He immediately took this as, I was wasted. I clearly explained to him that it was just because i was cold, and "if i was so drunk why was i so coherent?". In NJ, they do Breathlyzers at the station, not on the spot. Unfortunantly i had did the one thing you never do with a cop, tell the truth. By my own admission i told him that i had a couple of swigs to cure my parched throat because i was helping some of my friends move into a house, all of whom were over 21 and drinking,.So with my own admission and the fact that i even had a smidgen of alcohol in my system, I was given an underage DUI. Id also like to submit that i didnt tell him i had a drink untill after i was cuffed and sitting comfortably in the back of a Crown Vic.Also the reason i was pulled over was because of "Multi-colored blinkers", which are illegal in NJ.
still. breathalizer the shizznit, anyone who doesnt get a breathalizer or a proper read out, and is slapped with a DUI thats an easy win in court
I wouldn't suggest representing yourself. In Ontario and the rest of Canada, someone who doesn't take a breath test, can still be charged and convicted of a DUI, for refusing to provide a breath or blood sample. It's one of the only positive rights police have.Being a police officer is a very important job. Unfortunately it often attracts the wrong type of people, and fails to provide the resources or training necessary for the right type of people.

For sure,dude you know you have a thing for men in uniforms.the way you defend you roommate makes me believe that you guys share a bed.is it getting dark in the closet Ron? come out my friend!!!!!and truly taste the nutz next time you organize your home game. 8)

Well in order to understand a cop's frustation and bitterness at society you first must know what goes on in their lives.Imagine you are a cop,the first few years you rarely have intercourse with your wife since you get the graveyard shift so u settle for free b. jobs with the neighbourhood hooka. When you arrive home you kiss your wife passionately only to discover that she tastes different,you know you recognize this particular taste but cannot put your finger on it,as you move away from her lips something is stuck in your teeth.You believe it's a hair at first but it's too short,curly and black!!!!both you and your wife are blonde... :oops: you know it's impossible for pubic hair to accidentally have gotten into her mouth and you certainly didn't go down on that nasty hooka from last night......yes my friend what goes around comes around and you know your wife was introduced to theze nuts and so have you,hmmmmmm tasty heh?The reason cops are frustrated at 90% of the population is not because of the everyday grind,it is because 90% of the neighbourhood has gone through his beloved and his taste buds have confirmed this.When i play poker with cops they will usually try to keep me honest if they believe i am trying to bluff them,when i show them the nuts i tell them,"wow buddy you got to taste theze nuts for the second time today", at which point they will say " what the hell are you talking about we just started"....i would reply: "true,my bad oh and by the way you got something stuck on your teeth".
Go away. Far, far away
For sure,dude you know you have a thing for men in uniforms.the way you defend you roommate makes me believe that you guys share a bed.is it getting dark in the closet Ron? come out my friend!!!!!and truly taste the nutz next time you organize your home game. 8)
Mods.....we need it !1636069_75.jpg
meh, don't bother with the moron.I only wish he was funnier.
meh, don't bother with the moron.I only wish he was funnier.
Not to Fear, Felix Yussupov is here, any clown who choses rasputin as their sn is a complete douche,way to pick a total f'ed up weirdo chief.If you can convince us that you too were sent here by god, then i'l agree to stop tossing salad.Until then, may this thread live a long and homo erotic life, with fruits and flowers and all kinds or beeds.
(i'm not defending your cop, just debating to debate)what is your definition of abuse, upholding the law in his opinion? You admit you were acting weird during the roadside and you didn't try to get your jacket. Your friends were admiteldly drinking and probably smelled of it, (maybe)If breath tests aren't legal roadside, then he has to make a judgement call. Unfortunately for you, it was a bad one. But put yourself in his shoes.If you are drunk, and he lets you go and you get into a wreck, who do you think that's gonna fall on? Him.Just put yourself in his shoes.Not saying he wasn't a tool and not saying 50% arent a little power happy, just saying switch places.
Oh I understand your point. Though i need to clear somethin up: I told him i left my jacket at my friends house cuz i was in a hurry, and my buddies werent in the car with me.My point being, Especially from a cop who has a DUI on his record, after i blow the .01..........He still has to arrest me? You know what i mean. I wasnt officially booked until after the breathlyzer. Thats kind of shltty. My uncles a Detective SGT in a pretty rough neighborhood so its not like i hate ANY AND ALL cops. Its just those who tend to abuse their power for personal reasons and not the good of the public.
In the state of Wisconsin breathilyzers wont help them much.. most of the evidence is from blood tests at the hospital..but you can refuse all tests and get your license revoked for a year.

My personal experience with cops confirms that the vast majority are assholes on power trips. I can't say for sure that if I were one that I might not eventually turn out the same way, but since I'm not currently an ******* on a power trip, I never felt the need to apply to be a cop. I received a DUI in FL leaving the parking lot of a bar. The cop said I was speeding, but I was not. I saw him pull out behind me and was very careful not to speed or swerve. The cop was hitting on my girlfriend who was with me and asking her why she was with a "loser like me". (She told him that I wasn't a loser and that I make more in a year than he'll make in his lifetime (he didn't like that answer). I was barely over the legal limit (.091) at the police station (no field breathalizer). I passed all my field sobriety tests, but it didn't matter. They even gave me another field sobriety test on video tape at the police station. I easily passed that one. The cop asked me "what time I thought it was" even though I didn't have a watch and had been tied up with them for quite some time. I answered within 3 minutes of the actual time it was. He even tried to toss me a pen sponteneaously to sign something and I caught it instantly with one hand. This was a trick to show on video that I was drunk, but it didn't work. Even my lawyer said it was absolutely the best video he'd seen from all of his clients. I had asked to have a blood test done (which I have the right to do in FL) after they said that I failed the breathalizer. The cop said "we don't have to give you a blood test". That was a lie and the case would have been thrown out in court for him refusing me an alternate test after the breathalizer. I even argued with him about it demanding a blood test to no avail. Well... the cop got on the stand in front of the judge and said that I never asked for a blood test, lying through his teeth. Of coarse, the judge believed him over me as that part wasn't on the video tape that was clearly edited from the full version that never made it to my lawyer.Then a few weeks later, the same cop pulled over my car leaving the same bar. (My girlfriend was driving because I had lost my license due to the afore mentioned incident). I only had ONE beer that night. I had been working late and had just met my GF at the bar when we left to go some place else.The cop arrested her for DUI and told me he was towing my car (brand new $50,000 car) even though I was there, sober and calling a friend to come pick me up and take the car home. He wasn't having any of that saying that if someone ran into my car (parked legally on the side of the street just like a line of other cars) that they would be responsible so they had to tow it (they didn't tow it the first time I go my DUI on the same street). He just wanted to be prick to me is why he wanted to tow it. I argued and told him that if he towed it, I would sue him for the charges because it was legally parked along with a row of other cars. That set him off and he arrested me for "Public Intoxication". I had only had ONE beer and demanded a breathalizer or blood test to prove that I was not intoxicated at all. He refused to give me one as did anyone else in booking. They released me the next morning and never set a court date. I got a notice a few weeks later that they were not going to be pursuing the matter of my "Public Intoxication". I've dated several women who's ex-husbands or boyfriends were cops. Without fail, these women have told me that "cops absolutely lie on the stand all the time". It's common practice to coordinate police reports and testimony against someone. They do very frequently abuse people's rights for their own gratification. That's one of the "perks" of being a cop (and a primary reason that a lot of people become cops).Of coarse, criminals do this too. It's not only cops that lie in court, but when they do it against you, your blood will boil like no other. Thinking that someone is good and decent or a "hero" just because he wears a silly blue uniform is moronic. Of coarse, there are good cops. Some are even heros. Of coarse, cops are necessary for society. I'm not saying that I'd like there to be no cops in the world. To me they are a necessary evil. I also think by and large, they do a pretty good job of protecting society. But as far as a cop's "character" or "integrity" being anywhere "above average", well... that's a farse! The opposite is true. Maybe, it's all relative. Perhaps they feel that they just have to be a little bit more honest or honorable than 90% of the scum they deal with on a daily basis to in order to respect themselves?