fcp card room maintainance

The FCP card room will be closed for maintainance the morning of Thursday Jan 19th.01:00 EST/06:00 GMT No new multi table tournaments created.03:00 EST/08:00 GMT No new single table tournaments created.05:00 EST/10:00 GMT Network servers shut down. 11:00 EST/16:00 GMT Network available again. 12:00 EST/17:00 GMT Tournament registration available again.

I am guessing that maintainence is still going on since I can't log in right now, and it is 12:17 CST

funny i can login through java
Hi, the games are up and running but there is still a glitch in the sign in with the download client. The java game client is up and running but the techs are still working on the download client.
funny i can login through java
Hi, the games are up and running but there is still a glitch in the sign in with the download client. The java game client is up and running but the techs are still working on the download client.
thanks for the update, keep up the great work...
The FCP card room will be closed for maintainance the morning of Thursday Jan 19th.01:00 EST/06:00 GMT No new multi table tournaments created.03:00 EST/08:00 GMT No new single table tournaments created.05:00 EST/10:00 GMT Network servers shut down. 11:00 EST/16:00 GMT Network available again. 12:00 EST/17:00 GMT Tournament registration available again.
is the tournament info not working right now?
Currently not working for me ethier

Hopefully no data lost during this maintenance because I still need to get the tournament summary page from the Negreanu Open last night so I can do the points and leaderboard update

The FCP card room will be closed for maintainance the morning of Thursday Jan 19th.01:00 EST/06:00 GMT                 No new multi table tournaments created.03:00 EST/08:00 GMT                 No new single table tournaments created.05:00 EST/10:00 GMT                Network servers shut down.  11:00 EST/16:00 GMT                Network available again.  12:00 EST/17:00 GMT                 Tournament registration available again.
There's currently still a technical issue with the tourneys and info coming up on the web browsers. About 90 minutes before the scheduled start time of the tournament the sign up shifts to only being through the game client and doesn't require a web browser window to open. You should be able to sign up then.

I'm also trying to log in and am being told that the server is full and can't accept any more players! Anyone know when we might be able to get on?

I'm also trying to log in and am being told that the server is full and can't accept any more players! Anyone know when we might be able to get on?

Nope - I've ot 8 minutes to go by my watch and I still can't get in, either using the FCP software or the Java.If the FCP team are watching - what happens if the system won't let me on to play? Is that just one of those things?

Nope - I've ot 8 minutes to go by my watch and I still can't get in, either using the FCP software or the Java.If the FCP team are watching - what happens if the system won't let me on to play? Is that just one of those things?

Very bizarre! My system couldn't log in to the server (full and couldn't accept any more players) until I clicked on 'Tournaments' rather than 'Ring Games' on the FCP client. Suddenly, I'm logged in, registered and ready to play!!