Only thing good that ever came out of Canada was Molson and the Bare Naked Ladies.
I think Molson is overrated. Bought a 20 pack of bottles with a buddy of mine and we couldn't finish it was so gross. Maybe because it was Ice....
Molson Ice---not as tasty.....plain old Molson Canadian
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We knew plaid flannel was cool way before Seattle did.The average dog sled team can kill and devour a grown human in less than three minutes.We don't often marry our kinfolk.The light bulb was actually invented by a Canadian. (Henry Woodward patented it in 1874). The patent was bought by some obscure American named Edison who improved upon the design and took credit for inventing it. Other Canadian inventions include: the jolly jumper, duct tape, insulin, walkie talkies, roller skates, Superman, air-conditioned vehicles, acrylics, standard time (and daylight saving time), the paint-roller, the radio compass, snowmobiles, jet skis, improved zippers, and the handles on cardboard beer cases, etc.,etc., etc. (there are thousands more!)We don't have much of a taste for powdered bear testicles, but we know who does, and we're willing to sell them.Tim Horton's kicks Dunkin Donut's butt.
I love you, Monkey...but so help me God if you ever, ever, try and claim Thomas Alva Edison's inventions for your own ever again there will be unholy hell brought upon you. :club:
some more canadian beer brands for the americansLucky LagerLakerSteelerSteelbackMolson Stock AleLabatt 50I feel guilty depriving my countrymen of some of our best beers but they deserve it.
Lucky Lager??? They should just call that what it is.....The runs in a bottle. It's called Lucky because you're lucky if you don't shat out all of your innerds after drinking that foul brew.
We knew plaid flannel was cool way before Seattle did.The average dog sled team can kill and devour a grown human in less than three minutes.We don't often marry our kinfolk.The light bulb was actually invented by a Canadian. (Henry Woodward patented it in 1874). The patent was bought by some obscure American named Edison who improved upon the design and took credit for inventing it. Other Canadian inventions include: the jolly jumper, duct tape, insulin, walkie talkies, roller skates, Superman, air-conditioned vehicles, acrylics, standard time (and daylight saving time), the paint-roller, the radio compass, snowmobiles, jet skis, improved zippers, and the handles on cardboard beer cases, etc.,etc., etc. (there are thousands more!)We don't have much of a taste for powdered bear testicles, but we know who does, and we're willing to sell them.Tim Horton's kicks Dunkin Donut's butt.
I love you, Monkey...but so help me God if you ever, ever, try and claim Thomas Alva Edison's inventions for your own ever again there will be unholy hell brought upon you. :club:
Historic facts suck eh? :D lets see, we've also been the biggest influence in something called "The telephone"and the Canadarm is ass kicking awesome!The average canadian has a larger brain capacity than the average american.Its science.30 million canadiens. 3 of which are among the 10 richest men in the world.do the math, technically we Pwn the world.
Historic facts suck eh? :D lets see, we've also been the biggest influence in something called "The telephone"and the Canadarm is ass kicking awesome!The average canadian has a larger brain capacity than the average american.Its science.30 million canadiens. 3 of which are among the 10 richest men in the world.do the math, technically we Pwn the world.
Who, who who? Is Paul Schaefer one of them? LOL
Yes, great inventions. Good beer. Blah blah blah.You produced Celine Dion. I will never forgive you.
But we were able to pawn her off on you guys. :-)
Yes, great inventions. Good beer. Blah blah blah.You produced Celine Dion. I will never forgive you.
yeah, thanks alot. I think we'll send Tom Cruise up there as payback
Yes, great inventions.  Good beer.  Blah blah blah.You produced Celine Dion.  I will never forgive you.
TC rules, he's dreamy. Although eyes wide shut and this whole scientology thing is a bit off.
Yes, great inventions.  Good beer.  Blah blah blah.You produced Celine Dion.  I will never forgive you.
TC rules, he's dreamy. Although eyes wide shut and this whole scientology thing is a bit off.
he's gone pretty crazy lately, all with the scientology and saying psychology's fake and all. Plus, he's just an overall douche.I'd do him, though
I'd do him, though
do him, yescall him in the morning, no...
well, no, of course not.he seems a little clingy for me.