First time poster coming through... And newbie to the site Via. CARDPLAYER Magazine spread.Hello,I was checking out a few other posts and came across someone asking why all the challenges and stuff is for Canadians or in Canada??? I hope when I say this I can represent a good number of my fellow Canadians... " But its about damn time."I now throw my beer glass high in the air and toast FCP for seeing what had to be done and flat out doing it! Cheers Mr. Negreanu. I look forward to being a part of this site as much as i can!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing good that ever came out of Canada was Molson and the Bare Naked Ladies.
has anything good ever come out of Des Moines ?
Yes.Ever heard of "The Septuplets"? :club:
do you go to Drake, drawing dead?
Grand View College, about 15 minutes from Drake. I know a ton of people who go there, though.The private liberal arts equivalent of Drake. What Holy Cross is to Notre Dame.
Only thing good that ever came out of Canada was Molson and the Bare Naked Ladies.
Yes.Ever heard of "The Septuplets"? :lol:
Grand View College, about 15 minutes from Drake. I know a ton of people who go there, though.The private liberal arts equivalent of Drake. What Holy Cross is to Notre Dame.
Where are you from orginally? I've driven through Des Moines maybe...60 times. Only stopped there a couple times, once was to go to adventureland when I was a kid ( my first amusement park) and the other time was to go to this killer Chinese buffet.
Where are you from orginally? I've driven through Des Moines maybe...60 times. Only stopped there a couple times, once was to go to adventureland when I was a kid ( my first amusement park) and the other time was to go to this killer Chinese buffet.
I was actually born in Misawa, Japan on a US Naval Base, then my parents got stationed in San Diego, after they got out, we moved here when I was about 7. I actually live 6 miles east of Adventureland (Altoona) in Mitchellville.
I was actually born in Misawa, Japan on a US Naval Base, then my parents got stationed in San Diego, after they got out, we moved here when I was about 7. I actually live 6 miles east of Adventureland (Altoona) in Mitchellville.
heh heh, It's funny because I grew up in Altona, Manitoba.
tsk tsk... didn't even include Negreanu in your list of good thing to come out of Canada.
tsk tsk... didn't even include Negreanu in your list of good thing to come out of Canada.
Ask around. I hate that Danny Negreeno. He's a jopke. That's why he sucked so bad this past year. Guy got lucky for one year and thinks he's a pro. LOL!
Ask around. I hate that Danny Negreeno. He's a jopke. That's why he sucked so bad this past year. Guy got lucky for one year and thinks he's a pro. LOL!
Let see,, Canada Pwns in all, Our country has a population the size of California yet we managed to Pwn as the best at everything.Elisha Cuthbert (need i continue?)Mike MyersPam Anderson (pre std's)Jim Carreyback to back world series via Blue jaysall hockey - including the olympics in which we pwned both men and womenShania Twain, - shes hot
Let see,, Canada Pwns in all, Our country has a population the size of California yet we managed to Pwn nothing and be the worst at everything.Elisha Cuthbert - she denounces her canadian ancestoryMike Myers - was funny back in 1993Pam Anderson - had so much plastic surgery her left tit fell offJim Carrey - all downhill since The Maskback to back world series via Blue jays - let's not talk canadian pro sportsall hockey - ah ok good at hockeyShania Twain, - she was hot
FYP
I think Molson is overrated. Bought a 20 pack of bottles with a buddy of mine and we couldn't finish it was so gross. Maybe because it was Ice....
I think Molson is overrated. Bought a 20 pack of bottles with a buddy of mine and we couldn't finish it was so gross. Maybe because it was Ice....
So you bought 20 beer for you and a buddy? heres my 1st reactions, you dont drink much, you are young,, maybe really young but....... you realised your own stupidity, you drank Molsen Icestick with the lakes and the rivers you;re used too

Molson Ice sucks many balls. Its all my dad used to drink and I think its positively horrible.Molsen Golden, however, is one of my favorite beers. Right behind High Life. no sw.