i feel left out

I'm dizzy
Love the TT swing in the sig, man.. we should get all the steeler fans to sport it for the rest of the playoffs.
I'm up for it...just hope it can last another 3 weeks instead of just one like we're used to around here. The chances of the steelers winning the afc championship game with cowher roughly are like holding KK vs AA.
i sucked out one time with an under pair by hitting my set...i believe it was around september of 2004.
Um, excuse me but you've had a lot more recent suckouts than that.
my poor attempt at humor. :club:(like, thats how bad things have been going lately.)
will you be giving away FCPR2R hats? will you host a $20 freeroll for the 1st 2500 members? will there be hot chicks at your gatherings?i'm signing up as soon as I take down 3 pots at the .01/.02 tables.....could take me a few weeks but i'll get it done!
you clearly are not getting a hat
here are my three hands...4/8 live..UTG limp, mp 1 limps, i'm on the button with Ks3s, I raise, blinds fold, utg calls, MP1 re raises, I cap. Flop comes down K43 scramble. utg checks, mp1 bets ( mp 1 had been chattering about his being his favorite hand, and when he re raised, the way he did it, made me 90 percent sure he had aces, the smugness that he said it..) I raise, utg 3 bets! ( new girl, have no read on her play, could be AK, KQ, could be set of fours, could be 56.. no read at all) mp i calls, and I cap.Turn comes a king. utg checks, mp1 checks, I bet, utg raises again, and I at this point put her on 44, utg cals, I re raise, utg calls, mp1 calls.river check check, I bet, call call. UTG sure enough had 44, mp 1 sure enough had AA, and I win a big pot, dancing and laughing.two table live NL HE tourneyment. blinds are 50-100. I have 1100 in chips. folded around to me in the cut off, with K3 offsuit. I raise to 300 hundred. button ( a very loose player, calls lots of pre flop raises and plays them passively). Flop comes down 2 4 9 scramble. I go all in, he mucks AJ hearts face up. I muck k3 offsuit face up, and stack my chips, alughing and pinching and dancing. He gets censored, talking about how could he call with aj, and that he hates people like me who disgrace the game, and it's a 20 dollar tourney , con grats, and blah blah blah I say "youre right, it is a 20 dollar tourney, and I'm just having fun.." I probly didn't help that I yelled over to the other table, to the Krablar high priest about the hand.. the guy was the chip leader at my table prior to this hand. He was the first person to bust out after that. latter, when I had AK, and he spite called my, and I floped an ace, and bet he flipped over his 5 7 off no pair, no draw and said " you didn't bluff me out that time" * yeah buddy, you showed me.it gets folded around to the button, who limps, I have Kh3h in the small blind, big blind, a very Lag player calls, as does the button.The flop comes down 4 6 8, scramble. I bet, bb raises, button folds, I three bet, he calls. Turn comes a 7, I bet, he calls. River comes a king. I bet, he calls. He had 10 8, I flip over my Krablar, and laugh and pinch and win the pot.if you want more of my credentials to be in this club, read this thread.http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...ar+introduction
That thread was amazing. Props for having fun playing the game. The club should be renamed FCP Krablar Followers. P.S. The hated "Quablar" you mentioned, I prefer to call the gay waiter (queen with a tray) LOL but Quablar is pretty damn funny

I'm begging you. PLEASE get a picture of you doing the krablar dance after taking down a pot.and post it in ot.several times. It would be the thread of the millenia

Nerdherd pwns. Sorry, but its true.and whats this poker you speak of, anyways?
Agreed. And I have never heard of Poker.Time to resurrect the NerdHerd thread.....