tourney on party

See, this is when I would start limping and having some fun. You've got an M of over 20, even with blinds at 5k/10k. OMFG on Noodle there with K-high. Hahahahahaha.Okay, you've got an M of around 32 now. You're the chipleader at this final table. The payout structure is horribly top-loaded. Have fun and bully a little bit here and there. Don't spew chips, because you REALLY don't have to. But have some fun with it. Not every day you get to the final table of a tournament as chipleader with the 2nd and 3rd guys immediately to your right.GL.

thanks for the advice/help, sounds good.im getting my first good run of cards, pretty good time for it.that early big hand, had kj for top two, good cards just keep on coming

Ugh, I knew that guy had a 9 there. That is why you don't limp in.You really saved yourself some chips there though. You thought about what he could call with on the flop, realized that with the board 9-9-A-9, that you were either drawing dead or getting half the pot. Smart check on the turn.Again, don't limp in, especially if you're going to play A10 off in EP.

what do you think of the deal making? im the only one that has "No" checked...no one here is better than me i dont think, but variance and luck and all that shit is worth $$

Stick to your guns. If you don't want to make a deal, don't make a deal. That's your right.I took 2nd in this last year with no deal making. I have no doubt that you're the best player there.

Keep playing aggressive man. By the way they are playing and wanting to make a deal quick, they just want more $$$. Keep being aggressive and hope you get some cards and you're set. GL

when you're making your steal raise, dont fold immediately if they re-raise...just give it like 10 seconds. Mind games.Also what is up with some of their bets..... 80,310?? wtf?

hahahahaha, chipschump, more like chipsdump, jesus christ he's horrible. calling off his stack with A2s....no draw no hand.......donnnnnnnnnnnkey

ended up making a deal on the final table according to chip count, ranged from 1600-2400, i took 2k. blinds were up there and it was close to an all-in fest, but i played pretty well. Jacks lost twice in key pots, once against AK to a king on the river, again to k-10, but it worked out ok. thanks for watching