is daniel overrated????????????????????

Dear Original Poster,I don't care what you say!  DN is the shizznit.  I didn't read your whole long post because  I was tired of your rant.  :wink:   Don't make me call you a douche clown! :wink: ,Nik
Whatever lady. Point is, with all the money he has, and the ability to travel as he does, this (see OP's original post) is what concerns him?He'll win another tournament again, I don't doubt it, but why post about his current "has-been" status like this. You're too insecure, buddy, we all know you're capable, stop trying to prove yourself as if you were an insecure teeny weeny, boy with a small man's complex. Your record speaks for itself."Boo ya?" Negreanu, please. Grow up.
GO F.UCK YOURSELFgay15.jpg
FYP[/i]
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Original Poster,I don't care what you say!  DN is the shizznit.  I didn't read your whole long post because  I was tired of your rant.  :wink:   Don't make me call you a douche clown! :wink: ,Nik
Whatever lady. Point is, with all the money he has, and the ability to travel as he does, this (see OP's original post) is what concerns him?He'll win another tournament again, I don't doubt it, but why post about his current "has-been" status like this. You're too insecure, buddy, we all know you're capable, stop trying to prove yourself as if you were an insecure teeny weeny, boy with a small man's complex. Your record speaks for itself."Boo ya?" Negreanu, please. Grow up.
Oh look, I found a real douche clown! This is DN's forum, if you don't like him, why are you here???? Dumbass.
Don't worry, he said a week and a half ago he's done posting here forever. No need to expect him to reply to this. 'Cause he's never posting here again.Ever.He said so 10 days ago.Never again.Seriously.He means it.Honest.
Dear Original Poster,I don't care what you say! DN is the shizznit. I didn't read your whole long post because I was tired of your rant. :wink: Don't make me call you a douche clown! :wink: ,Nik
Oh look, I found a real douche clown! This is DN's forum, if you don't like him, why are you here???? Dumbass.
Don't worry, he said a week and a half ago he's done posting here forever. No need to expect him to reply to this. 'Cause he's never posting here again.Ever.He said so 10 days ago.Never again.Seriously.He means it.Honest.
Well good then. Done posting here forever. For Eternity. Glad he won't be around to call me "lady" like I'm some middle aged chick in a track suit at the pharmacy getting her prozac refilled. Hahaha, "Whatever lady".

how the hell should we know, i thought the question last week was: should Daniel come out of the closet? or something along those lines.........................anyways that s totally up to him i think.i think that with all the money Negreanu makes outside poker he doesn't really have to try too hard nowadays. it must have been different a while back when he was trying to build a bankroll and couldn't afford to blow a big stack in a tourney or go all in with two outs like he did with the grinder and give him a horrendous bad beat.but i'm sure he'll bounce back,or become an analist like Mike Sexton or something,the camera certainly likes him.as for Boo ya ? pleeeeeeazzze.

as for Boo ya ?  pleeeeeeazzze.
Stuart Scott was the beginning of what now makes Sportscenter a big homosexual rainbow parade free for all. What happened to the Sportscenter of old...when it was for men, and didn't have those Bob Costas style bitchfest cry me a river segments about how some no name tackle for the for the Buffalo Bills has ball cancer. The old Sportscenter would have told the guy to walk it off and get ready for next Sunday.Now you have those jerkoffs on the Best Damn Sports Show. Tom Effing Arnold....need I say more. No one screams Pea Sized Balls more than Tom Arnold.Oh yeah....and Joe Buck and Tim McCarver can kiss my ass too. They spent two innings one game talking about how Jason Giambi ripped a hole in his pants when he made a slide. CALL THE ****1NG GAME!!!! The only hole Joe Buck is really concerned about is indeed near Jason Giambi's ass....but not the hole in his pants. Other than that...no one else in America cares.And then there is the aforementioned Bob Costas. Here we go....it's Olympic time again and now Bob Costas gets to grace us with his in depth knowledge about the strictly homosexual side of sports. Bob Costas makes Richard Simmons look like a man...and a manly man at that.Now the poker world gets to have such experts as Norman Chad and Lon McEachern. I wish Doyle would stick his crutch down Norman Chad's throat so he could STFU. How much of a waste of human organs is Norman Chad? In short...Daniel....please select something other than "Boo Ya" to tell these people when you make them eat their words. To use such terminology is to endorse the disease that is modern day sports commentary in America.

I hear he has legions of fans who log onto his website 20 times a day. They all think he is great, read his blog play on his site buy his crap ect. Suckers

I'm sorry, but unless Daniel wins the next tournament he plays there is just no way he is a top player- end of story!!!!!
I agree.
Even if Daniel were overrated, his past success has presented him with some pretty lucrative promotional opportunities that might throw his overall financial portfolio into sharp relief, even against the backdrop of his inability to match his outlandish 2004 results.What we really should be debating is why Dunkin Donuts has not yet replaced Krispy Kreme in the far reaches of the United States.  The key to Dunkin Donuts' dominance on the East Coast is that it produces coffee whose deliciousness is beyond compare.  What Krispy Kreme proponents fail to realize is that the measuring stick for any reputable coffee shop is the quality of its caffeinated beverages; donuts are just what you dunk in the coffee to avoid starvation.  In the case of Krispy Kreme, the soggy donuts are marketed as the highlight of their enterprise, serving only as a distraction from the fact that their coffee sucks.  But between you and me, the differences between the quality of Krispy Kreme's donuts and Dunkin Donuts' pastries, when measured objectively in blind taste tests, are so inconsequential that it makes little sense to bother making the trip to Krispy Kreme when there exists an alternative respite that provides not only a line of mouth-watering freshly-baked products, but also otherwordly coffee, all in one fell swoop.For any Buffalo/Niagara natives, don't even get me started on the travesty that is Tim Horton's.Anyway, don't take my opinion as justification for a Dunkin Donuts monopoly.  Try it for yourself.
Haven't posted in awhile but had to stop the insanity. If you've never had a Tim Horton's Coffee, you don't know what you are missing. Tim's is by far the best. There is a reason there is a Tim Horton's on almost every corner in Canada. And their donuts! It depends on your faves and some are not so good, but those that are good are great!!!! Dunkin Donuts? I think you have had too many of their coffees to be thinking clearly!
Bears fan from Toronto?
YEP!! For the past 25 years.......! Can't believe what happened last week........ :club:
In all seriousness the style of play Daniel incorporates with suited connectors and what not does have a huge variance. Thats why in last years WSOP that Druff won, he busted that huge stack, now in limit thats kinda ridiculous. But Daniel gets lucky he will go on a tear, if he doesn't hit flops with those connectors his stack is just going to decrease and he will be forced to bluff, but his table image will be too loose to do so. Daniel's style just lends towards high variance so it's no surprise he can not win a tournament for a year then win 3 tournaments in a month sort of thing.
Stop trying to hijack this thread!Now get back to the discussion at hand, what's better, Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts?
Oh, um, I suppose KK, but that's mainly becausee all my friends worked there in high school. I haven't had much DD in my life. I don't really like doughnuts at all to be honest with you.
Oh, um, I suppose KK, but that's mainly becausee all my friends worked there in high school. I haven't had much DD in my life. I don't really like doughnuts at all to be honest with you.
Wait a minute...you play poker and you don't like doughnuts?Poker= Coffee= Doughnuts= Sandwiches= Alcohol. They all go together.......
He said he was going to play all of the tournaments in January and so far he hasn't won any!!!!! Must be his post-flop play. I mean calling raises in the big blind with 8-10 suited??????? Isn't that what fish do? HA HA HA. I'd like to see Daniel win, but if he continues will all of these business things and stuff he isn't going to be lucky. In order to have your hands hold up, you can't promote stuff. Guys who do that always get sucked out on, what a nob, eh? He is nowhere near the top 1500 no limit players in the game today. Yeah, sure he's won more money in tournament poker than all but Joe Hashem, but that was then, and this is now! I'm sorry, but unless Daniel wins the next tournament he plays there is just no way he is a top player- end of story!!!!!********************************************************************** I've read more of these posts lately than I have in a while, and man are they hilarious! Varience people! Seriously, everybody goes through bad runs from time to time, and it's been my turn lately. Once I get on a roll again, I'm going to save all of the stupid posts I read and here and simply reply with a..... BOO YA!
BOOYA you tool. you were the one suckng out time after time. your run is done. come on you were not iwnning in that year with the best hands you were drawing ioncredibly well as the underdog. all you have odne int he last year is call with censored hands and hope they come in. A year ago it worke dout now you just bluff when they don't hit well the odds have caught up.yes you are over rated and yes you had teh greatst year int he most important poker year (the year of the boom) god at least now you know
right, nevermind the fact that he won more than 100,000 dollars in tournaments alone in 2005, plus another 200kish in the heads up matches, plus i dont know how much in the cash games, all of which add up to probably 10 times as much money as you will ever win in your entire life.other than that, good point.
Daniel's already said that he was ahead in cash games, ahead in tournaments, and ahead in the HU matches to the tune of something like a million. In an off year.
I guess poker is one of those things where people who dont know shit about shit can tell daniel negreanu that he doesnt know what he is doing. however, interchangable duetche bag that rips dn is just the kind of person who daniel has built his fortune on. i feel kinda foolish actually giving the ripper my attention, but i am kinda drunk and have nothing better to do at the moment. peace out. i hope to see you at the tables when i hit 21 ;-)
Wait a minute...you play poker and you don't like doughnuts?Poker= Coffee= Doughnuts= Sandwiches= Alcohol. They all go together.......
Even if Daniel were overrated, his past success has presented him with some pretty lucrative promotional opportunities that might throw his overall financial portfolio into sharp relief, even against the backdrop of his inability to match his outlandish 2004 results.What we really should be debating is why Dunkin Donuts has not yet replaced Krispy Kreme in the far reaches of the United States. The key to Dunkin Donuts' dominance on the East Coast is that it produces coffee whose deliciousness is beyond compare. What Krispy Kreme proponents fail to realize is that the measuring stick for any reputable coffee shop is the quality of its caffeinated beverages; donuts are just what you dunk in the coffee to avoid starvation. In the case of Krispy Kreme, the soggy donuts are marketed as the highlight of their enterprise, serving only as a distraction from the fact that their coffee sucks. But between you and me, the differences between the quality of Krispy Kreme's donuts and Dunkin Donuts' pastries, when measured objectively in blind taste tests, are so inconsequential that it makes little sense to bother making the trip to Krispy Kreme when there exists an alternative respite that provides not only a line of mouth-watering freshly-baked products, but also otherwordly coffee, all in one fell swoop.For any Buffalo/Niagara natives, don't even get me started on the travesty that is Tim Horton's.Anyway, don't take my opinion as justification for a Dunkin Donuts monopoly. Try it for yourself.
you try way too hard.

Not trying to sound like an idiot, but how come you say that you're just experiencing bad luck/variance now (meaning you a good player all around), and not that you were having good luck/variance then (and that you're a bad player all around).Not saying this is true, but it's also possible.

Not trying to sound like an idiot, but how come you say that you're just experiencing bad luck/variance now (maing you a good player all around), and not that you were having good luck/variance then (and that you're a bad player all around).Not saying this is true, but it's also possible.
Probably has something to do with 7 solid years of very good results before his "rush" in 2004.
Even if Daniel were overrated, his past success has presented him with some pretty lucrative promotional opportunities that might throw his overall financial portfolio into sharp relief, even against the backdrop of his inability to match his outlandish 2004 results.What we really should be debating is why Dunkin Donuts has not yet replaced Krispy Kreme in the far reaches of the United States. The key to Dunkin Donuts' dominance on the East Coast is that it produces coffee whose deliciousness is beyond compare. What Krispy Kreme proponents fail to realize is that the measuring stick for any reputable coffee shop is the quality of its caffeinated beverages; donuts are just what you dunk in the coffee to avoid starvation. In the case of Krispy Kreme, the soggy donuts are marketed as the highlight of their enterprise, serving only as a distraction from the fact that their coffee sucks. But between you and me, the differences between the quality of Krispy Kreme's donuts and Dunkin Donuts' pastries, when measured objectively in blind taste tests, are so inconsequential that it makes little sense to bother making the trip to Krispy Kreme when there exists an alternative respite that provides not only a line of mouth-watering freshly-baked products, but also otherwordly coffee, all in one fell swoop.For any Buffalo/Niagara natives, don't even get me started on the travesty that is Tim Horton's.Anyway, don't take my opinion as justification for a Dunkin Donuts monopoly. Try it for yourself.
you try way too hard.
Jealousy is a stinky cologne.