is daniel overrated????????????????????

He said he was going to play all of the tournaments in January and so far he hasn't won any!!!!! Must be his post-flop play. I mean calling raises in the big blind with 8-10 suited??????? Isn't that what fish do? HA HA HA. I'd like to see Daniel win, but if he continues will all of these business things and stuff he isn't going to be lucky. In order to have your hands hold up, you can't promote stuff. Guys who do that always get sucked out on, what a nob, eh? He is nowhere near the top 1500 no limit players in the game today. Yeah, sure he's won more money in tournament poker than all but Joe Hashem, but that was then, and this is now! I'm sorry, but unless Daniel wins the next tournament he plays there is just no way he is a top player- end of story!!!!!********************************************************************** I've read more of these posts lately than I have in a while, and man are they hilarious! Varience people! Seriously, everybody goes through bad runs from time to time, and it's been my turn lately. Once I get on a roll again, I'm going to save all of the stupid posts I read and here and simply reply with a..... BOO YA!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the Subject of this post, I was expecting the OP to be wearing some sort of flame retardant clothing. How surprised I was to see that it was DN!Keep your head up. And if worst comes to worst, you could always continue to school D-Dub and others at Mille to make your morgage payment!

Losing is a part of poker. Caring so much about someone else results is rediculous.Hey '04 was great, we've barely dipped into '06! Just bring home the bacon Daniel then maybe you'll be a better player for these guys. (sw)

He said he was going to play all of the tournaments in January and so far he hasn't won any!!!!!  Must be his post-flop play.  I mean calling raises in the big blind with 8-10 suited???????  Isn't that what fish do?  HA HA HA.  I'd like to see Daniel win, but if he continues will all of these business things and stuff he isn't going to be lucky.  In order to have your hands hold up, you can't promote stuff.  Guys who do that always get sucked out on, what a nob, eh?  He is nowhere near the top 1500 no limit players in the game today.  Yeah, sure he's won more money in tournament poker than all but Joe Hashem, but that was then, and this is now!    I'm sorry, but unless Daniel wins the next tournament he plays there is just no way he is a top player- end of story!!!!!**********************************************************************  I've read more of these posts lately than I have in a while, and man are they hilarious!  Varience people!  Seriously, everybody goes through bad runs from time to time, and it's been my turn lately.  Once I get on a roll again, I'm going to save all of the stupid posts I read and here and simply reply with a..... BOO YA!
yeah maybe not but i dont think it can be denied that he is in the top 1700.

If I were DN, I would one day go to a bank.Get every single dollar that he has made off of the FCP name.Get it all in one dollar bills.Go home.Spread every single dollar bill around his house.Roll around for hours on end, gleefully reminiscing about all of the intelligent posters that he drew to his forum, after which follows all of the morons and their mobney.

If I were DN, I'd probably go watch a movie. Then I'd probably go get something to eat. Then maybe a nap. Or not.

hahaha... That's awesome. I think it's funny that you read these Daniel. It lets me know that you are still one of the guys. I wouldn't really think another second about them, though. It doesn't even matter if you never win another tourney, really in my eyes.

OP's a troll.  Let this thread die.
Oh c'mon be kind. You don't have to flame every poster that comes here to complain about their bad beats and bad runs. I hear this guy was once a pretty good player in some circles. Rumor has it that the addiction bought him down hard. Maybe he just needs some intervention from us.DANIEL-PUT THE REMOTE DOWN AND STEP AWAY!
hahaha... That's awesome.     I think it's funny that you read these Daniel.  It lets me know that you are still one of the guys.     I wouldn't really think another second about them, though.     It doesn't even matter if you never win another tourney, really in my eyes.
Redpill's going to cream his shorts when he finds out that DN reads his blog...