how many chips can you shuffle?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can do 18 very comfortably, 20 proli 60 percent of the time, and one time, with plastic chips, i did 24. i'm only like 5'5'', but i got musician's hands. and somehow that helps?

I also made my own chip trick, I guess you can just call it a variation of the butterfly as I only use 3 chips, but there's a different movement involved...tough to explain but kind of fun to see. My success rate is under 50% though...

My max is 26, but it's very uncomfortable. 20 is the usual though. I can do it 3 different ways as well.
seeing as how you brought it up, did anyone catch the Five Diamond World Poker Classic with Harman shuffling her chips?she had a stack of say 20, and a stack of 10, but shuffled the stack of 10 into the upper half of the stack of 20...I tried to post a stick figure of this, and it came out all distorted..

i did a full rotation of 22 on a bet luckly i didnt fumble14 on each hand same time without to much failureoh if you do this at work make sure to practice with a mousepad under the chips your neighbors get mad!

I can shuffle 22 VERY horribly, but they still get shuffled... I have pretty big hands.I can shuffle 18 comfortably...When I sit around on the computer, I always shuffle 16...So since the question is how many CAN I shuffle, I'm voting for 22

I can shuffle 22 VERY horribly, but they still get shuffled... I have pretty big hands.I can shuffle 18 comfortably...When I sit around on the computer, I always shuffle 16...So since the question is how many CAN I shuffle, I'm voting for 22
do you ever play at Canterbury??
do you ever play at Canterbury??
I live like 5 blocks from there...I haven't been there since the fall classic. I don't go there much anymore. With the chips there, I could probably shuffle more because they are actual size and more can fit in my hand... but they are more slippery, so I'm not sure...Anyway, I don't play there that much anymore. I want to try and save money to enter all of the fall classic tournies this year though.