full tilt $16k guaranteed, anyone in?

I am in....and then I am out. First hand!!! I am running so bad right now it is unreal. cant dodge a three outer....thought it was safe to slowplay here. Doh.In fairness I was steaming good leading into this tourney because of a bad cash game day and I should never have played 10-7 out of position like that. Then the flop came and I thought I could double up early. Oh well.Full Tilt Poker Game #387164097: $16,000 Guarantee (2439717), Table 20 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:01:00 ET - 2006/01/16The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to CaneBrain888 [Tc 7h]Aronn372 foldsKlementine raises to 105Wolverine13 foldsPJL23 foldsJFreeman1 foldsJHOJHO foldsjtwhale foldsCaneBrain888 calls 90daddy trejo calls 75*** FLOP *** [Jc 9d 8c]CaneBrain888 checksdaddy trejo checksKlementine checks*** TURN *** [Jc 9d 8c] [3d]CaneBrain888 checksdaddy trejo checksKlementine bets 315CaneBrain888 raises to 630daddy trejo foldsKlementine calls 315*** RIVER *** [Jc 9d 8c 3d] [Th]CaneBrain888 bets 765, and is all inKlementine calls 765, and is all in*** SHOW DOWN ***CaneBrain888 shows [Tc 7h] (a straight, Jack high)Klementine shows [Ah Qc] (a straight, Queen high)Klementine wins the pot (3,105) with a straight, Queen highCaneBrain888 stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,105 | Rake 0Board: [Jc 9d 8c 3d Th]Seat 1: CaneBrain888 (small blind) showed [Tc 7h] and lost with a straight, Jack highSeat 2: daddy trejo (big blind) folded on the TurnSeat 3: Aronn372 didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: Klementine showed [Ah Qc] and won (3,105) with a straight, Queen highSeat 5: Wolverine13 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: PJL23 didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: JFreeman1 didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: JHOJHO didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: jtwhale (button) didn't bet (folded)

AK no good twice, watch out for The Freak 1, he was at a final table with me, he's super aggresive, will play any two cards
Is he trying to set up a loose table image or is he just stupid? He just called on the river with Q high.
AK no good twice, watch out for The Freak 1, he was at a final table with me, he's super aggresive, will play any two cards
Is he trying to set up a loose table image or is he just stupid? He just called on the river with Q high.
and hes chipleader loldont worry ill try my best to bust him if i can improve from my current rank of 40