Absolute Poker Limit .25/50*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to Hero [Jd Ac] Hero - RaisesVillain - Calls *** FLOP *** [4s 4d Ks]Villain- ChecksHero - BetsVillian - Calls*** TURN *** [4s 4d Ks] [10s]Villain - ChecksHero - Checks*** RIVER *** [4s 4d Ks 10s] [Kc]Villain - ChecksHero - ChecksVillain plays any suited Broadway + rag.

Is this HU? If so, that's a good flop for us. Continuation bet is good.The fact that we pick up a broadway draw on the turn could make this close between a bet or a check behind. Since our hand has showdown value, I could see a case for betting the turn, though checking behind with the intention of calling a river bet - or betting/raising improved - is fairly sound as well, methinks. I would bet it personally.Definitely bet the river, and call a raise. You aren't losing to too many hands and you could miss value from a variety of hands that villain could choose to call you with. If you are led into, I think calling is best. Assuming this hand is HU :Though HU strategies can vary greatly, it's generally good to be very agressive. Premium hands like AJ should be played aggressively, especially when you are on the button.

Is this HU?
No. It was a full table. The converter just doesn't work for me.
If so, that's a good flop for us.  Continuation bet is good.The fact that we pick up a broadway draw on the turn could make this close between a bet or a check behind.  Since our hand has showdown value, I could see a case for betting the turn, though checking behind with the intention of calling a river bet - or betting/raising improved -  is fairly sound as well, methinks.  I would bet it personally.Definitely bet the river, and call a raise.  You aren't losing to too many hands and you could miss value from a variety of hands that villain could choose to call you with.  If you are led into, I think calling is best.  
Villain called from the big blind and is likely to play any broadway card. Because this is low limit, I'm worried that he has a small pair and no matter what, won't fold to a bet.EDIT: The question then becomes, do I bet out my draw, knowing I am behind with even a small pair (possibly even a three kings)?
I think you played it perfectly.What's your plan if he bets the river?
The correct answer, knowing the villain, is to fold. But since PokerTracker tells me I'm an idiot, I'd call the one bet on the river to see where I am.Villain had J-10. With the hundred or so hands I played that night, he would not let go of any pair on the board.
EDIT: The question then becomes, do I bet out my draw, knowing I am behind with even a small pair (possibly even a three kings)?
From a metagame standpoint it might be good to mix it up and bet a strong draw here or there, especially HU, though I see now that this hand was full ring. If you are fairly certain that he has a pair it becomes correct to check the turn to try and catch up on the river. I haven't played full ring limit, ever, I don't think. And if I have I haven't played in a long time. With that in mind, I would check behind if a jack hit, bet if the board paired, bet if we hit our gutshot, and bet if we hit the ace. If he leads into us I'm only raising when the ace or the gutshot hits.