chronic-cles of royal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, you know whats under rated, best of jimmy fallen.seriously, people hate him, but he has some good shiz.also. just found out i'm going back to Vegas baby! in a month!whammy! mexico your ass is mine

hahaha, you know whats under rated, best of jimmy fallen.seriously, people hate him, but he has some good shiz.also. just found out i'm going back to Vegas baby! in a month!whammy! mexico your ass is mine
If I have Ac3c on a 4c5c9x board then I have 9/37 chance to make a flush against 5 opponents....Wise man!
Krup,February 5th it's over.Royal,I have a good mind to start Ron Mexico's blog but in no way shape or form do I want someone Googling my real name and there I am talking about how I banged a Phillipino hooker that turned out to be a man, and how I still liked it. That, and any girl you are seeing finds out about the blog, then she reads it. Instant indictment.That, and I'd feel pretentious, I don't really believe anyone would want to read about my life. (you know I don't believe that, j/k)And copyright, if you come up with something good, someone could steal it and use it to make a profit. We all know what a comedic genius I am.
You can post as a screenname and hide your real name, I do this for the same reasons (except I knew all along it was a man)