manning, dungy and the idiot liquered up kicker

I hate the Steelers so I was happy that dumbass Cower decided to run the ball and Bettis fumbled. Then Manning, Dungy and the idiot liquered up kicker did their usual. The only big game I can remember Manning or Dungy winning was Monday Night in TB with the epic comeback, but that was the regular season. If the Colts ever want to win a SB, they fire Dungy, trade Manning, and get their kicker into therapy and AA!

I'm actually suprised at all of of these Vanderjagt is a bum remarks. Yes, if he makes this field goal colts take it to OT, but for pete's sake a 46yder is not a chip shot. There are a lot of "what if"s in the colt's last drive, but Vanderjagt is definitely not a hack.

As a bronco fan, I would much rather face Pittsburg in Denver than Indy anywhere.That said, the Broncos will win the Super Bowl.
Only time will telland its Pittsburgh
The funny thing is if Adam Vinatieri misses that kick you wouldn't be hearing about the "idiot kicker" you'd be hearing about the horrible play calling leading up to a 46 yd missed kick.  46 yd =/ gimme
Because Vinatieri has already made a lot of clutch kicks, so he gets the benefit of the doubt. All Vanderjagt has done is run his mouth a lot. And since he is one of the highest paid kickers in the league the expectations should be a little higher for him than most kickers. But it was horrible play calling on 2nd and 2 and 3rd and 2. Actually, I don't mind going for the bomb on 2nd, but you have to pick up the first on 3rd down.
As a bronco fan, I would much rather face Pittsburg in Denver than Indy anywhere.That said, the Broncos will win the Super Bowl.
You should probably take a look at Seattle's team before making remarks like that.

Has anybody mentioned that horrible incomplete pass call by the ref? I mean he had control of the ball for like 2 full seconds. What a jopke

We should not overlook Big Ben's game saving tackle on the JB fumble.We should not overlook Dick LeBeau's masterful game plan, and the D's flawless execution of it.We should not overlook Troy Polamalu's interception being mysteriously reversed.We should not overlook Pittsburgh!!

You should probably take a look at Seattle's team before making remarks like that.
Seattle had a chance until last weekend. Alexander had a concussion, and even their staff is saying they wouldn't "term" it as mild. If, and if is the right word here, he plays this weekend, it won't be at 100%. Sure they can beat the redskins, whose offense couldn't score on half the teams in the league at this point, but they are going to have a tough time with the panthers.BTW, just an aside, Delhomme is the highest rated passer in the postseason in NFL history. Better than Starr, Unitas, Brady, Montana and Elway.

Manning waving off the punt team and the coach letting him was the best play in football all year. Any QB who does that and any coach who lets him are two of the best in the league.Shake, it's plays like that that lead to conspiracy theories. That and the early interference non-calls on Randle El. The NFL sorely wanted the Colts in the Super Bowl, as that would've been the biggest Super Bowl story in history. It would've had all the elements of hours of melodramatic tv.

It should lead to a conspiracy theory. That was the most blatant disregard for the rules I have ever seen made. The ref needs to be investigated. Especially after reviewing the freakin play. I mean it was obviously a interception with complete control, and their beloved "football move" (I hate that phrase, but thats another story)

yea what the hell "his knee was on the ground when the ball came loose so it is in complete" wtf is that?????? its the mafia, I'm telling thats who had it fixed....

yeah, his knee had to be a good 6 inches off the ground. I just don't get it. Every announcer said it was bull, but notice they didn't go into much detail about it. I don't know. If the Colts had won, and that had been the deciding play, then there could very well be a whole lot more discussion than this on the subject, but really, its a moot point now.

yeah, his knee had to be a good 6 inches off the ground. I just don't get it. Every announcer said it was bull, but notice they didn't go into much detail about it. I don't know. If the Colts had won, and that had been the deciding play, then there could very well be a whole lot more discussion than this on the subject, but really, its a moot point now.
I posted this in the official Steelers thread:Regarding the overturned interception, wasn't that ruled incomplete on a technicality? The way I understood it the rule reads that when you make an interception while your knees are on the ground and lose possession before your knees come off the ground, it is incomplete. One of those weird, obscure rules. I guess if you make a diving interception and are downed by the other team it still counts, but when you're getting up and lose control it doesn't? If anybody else heard the explanation maybe they can shed some light. I think the announcers didn't go into much detail about it because they didn't really know the rule. And I thought his knee was still on the ground when he lost control. If the Colts had won this would've been like the tuck rule all over again. Raiders fans still whine about that call even though they have been shown that it was the technically correct call. I'd like to read the actual rule about this interception call.